February Chat

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 29th, 2012, 07:44 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Mmmm stew.

I am watching the voice then showering and going to bed. I just did a Jillian Michaels ab workout too. I need to buy the 30 day shred again since the kids ruined mine . I like how much it made my body hurt . Tomorrow I don't have to work. I have an in class day at school and then the kids are gone for the night so I will be going shopping for their party stuff .

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
March 1st, 2012, 08:52 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh wow Brie I hope she is able to get the custody order soon! Dusty would never do that to me, and I am thankful for it. But I guess people do crazy things sometimes.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

March 1st, 2012, 05:08 PM
Yeah Sean would never do that either! He knows that it would kill me.

So update on that situation: Her dad was on a rampage today for the second day in a row at the police station demanding they help get her back. So they went to court with the police and the police enforced it on the custody order that they let Kassie see her/ take her. So they waited out in front of her ex's house with the cops until the judge approved it, when they got the call the cops went in and got Kenzie. They spent all day doing this and she finally just got her at dinner time. Darren sent her a text after saying tht she wont get away with this and that he will be getting her back tomorrow. This is going to be one sloppy custody battle . He might be able to take Kenzie simply because he filed for the emergency custody order before Kassie even knew that he planned on doing this. So he already has that advantage. Hopefully she doesn't have to go through the cops every time she wants to see Kenzie..

I just shopped and got the party stuff for the kids birthday (plates and stuff like that) and then the chips and juice to store away. All I have to find now is a purple table cloth and green plates for DK's table lol. I will go to the party supply store for that. Then the fruit , veggie and cheese cracker trays but that can all wait till the day before.

March 1st, 2012, 05:17 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Wow, that's gotta be rough, and the poor little girl! How old is she?
March 1st, 2012, 07:03 PM
Shes a few months younger than DK, she turns 5 this summer . I feel so bad for her. Kassie is an amazing mom, and Darren is an amazing dad. Unfortunately he chose to be immature about this though and of course Kassie is going to fight for her, who wouldn't? He left her for another girl...she wont take him back so now hes pissed and taking it out on her. Its his own fault! This is the second time he has done this to her.

March 2nd, 2012, 05:41 AM
Ugh, that's just a terrible situation I can't imagine how hard it must be on her and on Kenzie!
March 2nd, 2012, 12:42 PM
Kassie has her until Sunday then Darren gets her again. Poor kid.

I could NOT sleep last night. I was up till almost 4! It was ridiculous. I was super tired, just restless and anxious and I couldn't figure out why. Finally passed out. I woke up at 7 to someone knocking at my door and it was my mom. I let her in and she sat down and told me that she rolled her truck last night. She was coming home from work and slid on black ice on the road...then her truck did a 180 and she was suddenly on the other side of the road facing the opposite direction that she had been driving in. She slid in to the ditch,and while sliding backwards the truck flipped onto its side and slid about another 20 - 30 feet on its side then hit a patch of grassy dirt and flipped back onto its wheels and stopped. She called a tow truck. He showed up and it only cost her $100. cops happened to drive by and stopped..they told her that it was more than $1000 of damage and she had to report it. The tow guy told her that if they called the tow truck for her it would of been twice the price because it would of been emergency! So luckily she called herself. So the truck IS fixable..it will be about a thousand dollars to fix, so far. It could possibly end up being more. We went back today to look at the spot and you could see where her t ruck hit the ditch the first time, then where it dragged to and finally stopped. It was the PERFECT spot for it to happen because of the ridge that stopped it form fully rolling over. If she was like 10 feet back or forward she would of completely rolled. In totally her truck slid just over 100 feet. Insane! She said it happened SO fast too like 3 - 5 seconds fast. I ended up staying home from work just because I was freaked otu and she was freaked out. We spent the day thrift shoppign and had lunch. Now I know why I couldn't sleep. She got home at about the time I fell asleep.

March 2nd, 2012, 01:16 PM
Wow Brie, that's scary!

I have been busy packing all day. I am trying to go through our pantry/storage closet and get everything from their packed up. All of our important papers are in there so I had to separate everything and decide what to take to Texas and what not to. It is taking forever. Luckily I put a roast in the crockpot this morning so dinner is taken care of.

March 2nd, 2012, 01:21 PM
So annoyed. I got DK some new clothes today (thrift shopping) because she is growing like crazy. I refuse to buy stuff new until her growing is under control (weight, not height) because I just cant afford it. I was excited because I found this really cute bathing suit for a dollar! (tag still on). Size 8/10. Go figured , it doesn't fit because of her belly. I have warned Teresa about feeding her so much crap all the time, pop , fast food, etc. But she didn't listen and I don't think shes telling me all of the stuff she feeds her because this is outrageous. A 4 year old not fitting into a childrens 8/10?!?!?! I am livid. She is ruining being a mom for me. Now I have to find a way of getting DK eating properly, without telling her that she is eating "too much" . She would eat 3 time sthe amount that a grown up would eat for a meal if you let her. And an hour alter will ask for a snack. Its insane. I think Teresa lets her go to the fridge whenever she wants at her house ecause she tries here constantly knowing that I don't allow it. I have designated healthy snack times. I can't buy DK the cute clothes that a 4 year old wears because they dont fit her. Stuff thats sizes 8/ 10 looks too mature for her most times. So I was really excited about the bathing suit. So disappointed and bummed now.

March 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Oh no that stinks. I know it sounds harsh (but I think I have suggested it before) but have you considered not letting the kids go to Theresa's unless she agrees not to feed them that junk? Do you have any other babysitting options?

March 2nd, 2012, 07:16 PM
Congrats Jade! I always envy the moms whose doctors let them find out the gender so early-my doctor refused to even look between her legs until I was at least 20 weeks.

March 3rd, 2012, 02:29 PM
We can find out at 18 weeks here, but they won't even look before that I find out on April 16th!
March 4th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Congrats Jade!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search