March Chat

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2012, 06:22 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Awesome!!

I was sooo busy all week OMG. Working and yesterday toronto for the day for a photoshoot/ shopping. Today work and I am just so tired. I just made muffins for Gauge's class for his birthday since they have March break on his birthday next week and he wont be there for it.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
March 8th, 2012, 05:44 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Had blood work done this morning, definitely doesn't help with the dizziness! Whew.
March 8th, 2012, 07:02 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope you start feeling better soon Chantelle!

I am busy tidying up the house for my going away scentsy party one of my friends is throwing me this afternoon. I am starting realize how many good people are here in Monterey and I just might miss this place. The ladies at my Bible study got me an early birthday cake Friday night too , it was so sweet.

Dusty also has his levy briefing this afternoon which means we *should* get our orders and find out exactly when we are leaving for Texas.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

March 9th, 2012, 04:42 AM
That must be tough, Meagan, I can't imagine moving that far away. The farthest I've ever moved is an hour from my hometown
March 9th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Well now I am kind of depressed. Dusty's start date for Texas isn't until April 20th so we won't be leaving here until AT LEAST the 10th of April and maybe not until the 15th. I am just so ready to go home. We also have about a million things to do before we actually get official orders (like a medical screening for me and Addi) and I have about a million phone calls to make today. I also won't get to stay in Texas as long as we had hoped, we have to report in Hawaii by August 5th.

March 9th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Thank stinks Meagan

I am SO excited. I have been wanting a hutch FOREVER. I just found this on Kijiji today:

Dining room table chairs and hutch - Peterborough Furniture For Sale - Kijiji Peterborough Canada.

and its mine . Happiest kid right here.

March 9th, 2012, 09:09 AM
I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you had hoped, Meagan

Very nice, Brie! I have an antique hutch that my aunt and uncle gave me, but it doesn't have any glass on it.

Doing some sewing today, I want to finish the skirt I'm making for Alyssa so she can wear it to Church tonight
March 9th, 2012, 09:43 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies, I have been super busy. Haven't had much time to get on. It seems like it was a busy month in February for everyone.

I have been doing good. I have so far lost 20lbs and I am SUPER excited to be losing weight and not as heavy as I used to be. I set a big/midway goal of weight 175. I now only have to lose 16lbs to get to that mark. I am hoping 135-145 by sometime next year if not sooner. But I will be very content at the 175 mark. Knowing I have lost the 20lbs in 3 months, makes the next 16 seem pretty easy. I am really excited about it. So 175 don't seen to far off

Brie-that hutch is absolutely amazing. I would love something like that

We are still house hunting, we have got way to many fraud e-mails on craigslist and when I find a house and call its taken. They could seriously take down the for rent sign once someone gets it. So hoping we find something here soon.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
March 10th, 2012, 05:18 AM
You're doing awesome, Kendra! Hope you find a house soon!

Hope you find a place soon too, Jade!

I got Alyssa all up and ready for dance class and Troy drove her up there and noone was there. Duh, it's March break! Dumb mommy moment for me.
March 10th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Your doing great, Kendra!

I don't think I am going to take Addi to gymnastics today-she was coughing all night long. Poor little lady, it's a deep cough too but there doesn't seem to be anything else wrong.

March 10th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Kendra- good job!!

James is on my last nerve today. He started crazy drama, I had to remove him from FB. He came over to get his stuff and started calling me a bad mom, wanted all the stuff ack that he gave me. Now hes even going so far as to ask for money for the things he spent on me and told me i am going to fail placement because he may have told someone something. Like just wow. I am ignoring all of it and moving on.

March 11th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Wow, Brie. I can't believe he is acting crazy like that. Wasn't he the one who decided to end it in the first place? What a jerk.

March 11th, 2012, 12:37 PM
I still cant believe he took the frogs back that he got me for my birthday. Now I get to explain that to the kids. He is off of my FB, we don't text. He has apologized a million times but meh, ignoring it.

March 11th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Sometimes sorry just doesn't cut it and this is definitely one of those times. I kinda want to punch him for you.

March 11th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Yup he definitely regrets it. But if I let it go it will just be another one of those times where it doesn't get passed off as a big deal. And this time it is a BIG deal.

We have gorgeous spring weather all week . Today we got out the kids bikes and Gauge is finally big enough for his trike this year!! He was so excited to get onto it. I am soooo so so excited to have a week off of work when its the first week of nice weather, I lucked out there.

March 12th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Spring break here is two weeks long but doesn't start until next week, which is fine with me because I would rather get my observations done as soon as possible. I am excited to do them but a little nervous too. I have friends that are special needs, and am comfortable with them but I am not sure how I am going to handle a full on special education setting. I'm scared I will do something wrong, I guess.

March 12th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Don't be scared, just do it! It will be fine I was nervous about starting my placement, but I love it now!

I have been cleaning all day. They are starting to renovate my bathroom tomorrow so I have to tidy up stairs. I did my room it was a disasssster. Lots of progress though and I just havea ton of clothing to put away now lol.

March 13th, 2012, 05:43 AM
I'm sure you'll do great, Meagan!

March break her was last week, so we don't have any more holidays until Easter now

Kids went back to preschool today, so Sophia and I are just relaxing for a bit this morning

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search