March Chat

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2012, 07:39 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My first day went really, really well! All the kids I am working with are on the ASD spectrum except for one who is ED. They are the sweetest kids ever, I think I am going to have fun this week.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

March 13th, 2012, 08:23 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
That is awesome Meagan!!

We got up and made strawberry banana smoothies, Gauge LOVED it. Then I put the icing on the cupcakes. We are going to have lunch and then do cupcakes and his small presents..he gets the rest at their party on the 1st. The men are here working on my bathroom so later when they leave we will probably head to the park!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
March 13th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Have fun Brie!

I am getting ready to go to the school when Ro gets picked up, I am hoping that I can get enough time in before Friday that I can make it to Dh's graduation party (he just told me about it today).

March 13th, 2012, 09:34 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks everyone.

I am one exhausted wife/mommy. Junior had pneumonia for a week and a half. Before him I was sick for 4 days. Shy got sick on Friday. I took her to Urgent Care and she had a fever of 104. Before I left it was 101.8 so it spiked that fast. She has an ear infection. Saturday Logan threw up, and then Sunday he threw up again. Well this morning I checked his temp and it was 103.8 so I rushed him to the ER. We got in and out in about an hour. He to has an ear infection. So both kids are on antibiotics. I haven't slept good in over 2 weeks. Paranoid me has to wake up every hour to check the kids tempatures. Shy has absolutley no fever since yesterday morning. Logan hasn't had one since 4 this morning. They are with my sister now and she to has a sick daughter so I told her she should take her to the doctor cause she may also have an ear infection. I took yesterday off work though so my sister was more then happy to take the kids. I would have stayed home with them today but I have to work court of all days.

Meagan, glad you enjoyed your first day there. I have always wanted to do something like that but I was always scared I would do something wrong too.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
March 13th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Oh no, I hope you all feel better really soon!!

Well plans got ruined today. The people demolishing the bathroom were here since 8. They left at 2. They are to put our toilet back in when they go..its the only thing they didn't do. At 5 I realized it had been 3 hours..we had dinner then I called housing. They called the project manager and FINALLY now at 6 pm they are back to put our toilet in! Whole day wasted, we didn't get to go to the park. Ugh. Annoyed.

March 15th, 2012, 11:35 AM
We have our new bathroom now, I am just waiting for the guy to come back and paint. The tub is amazing. the water pressure kind of sucks but I did not want to get out of that tub lol.

Remember how badly i wanted to get the kids a blow up water slide or playground last year? Someone is selling one on kijiji for $50!! I replied about a half hour ago, I hope I was the first person lol. I want it so bad..but judging by how long its taking for them to respond I would say its gone Who wouldnt snatch that up.

March 15th, 2012, 03:10 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Glad it's going well, Meagan!

Hope everyone is feeling better soon, Kendra!

Hope you get it, Brie! My little sister has one and she loves it!

Glad Abbey's feeling better!

Had a doctor's appointment this morning, then Sophia and I visited a friend this afternoon, while the big kids were in preschool.
March 17th, 2012, 08:09 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kendra, who wouldn't be exhausted after all of that! I hope everyone is feeling back to normal and you've gotten some rest.

Brie, I can't believe our kiddos are 4 & 5 already. Time flies by way too fast! I hope you were able to get the slide you emailed about.

Things here are about the same; I am busy with school for both Lo and myself. Pregnancy is flying by (not too excited about a newborn..so we shall see how this works out) but Dan was selected to pin E-7 and he reenlisted indef this week..so it looks like he will be retiring somewhere around 2027.

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

March 17th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Well congrats to him! I guess it just depends on how you look at it, Dh is just a tiny E-3 right now (but should get E-4 when he is in Texas or right after we get to Hawaii), he is considering the green to gold program right now but hasn't made up his mind about anything yet.

So, last night was so much fun! Blake Shelton puts on an awesome concert, the only down side was the complete drunk sitting next to my friend. He kept trying to hold her hand so I reached over and told him she was taken and I did not appreciate him trying to hold my girlfriends hand. He said something about me joking and I looked him in the eye and said "I'm dead serious, plus she's a marine and she is trained to kill a man with her bare hands-do you really want to make her mad?" He pouted the rest of the night lol.

March 18th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Ha good job Meagan! I hate pushy guys like that.

The inflatable was already gone but I am repeatedly putting an ad up looking for one LOL. Hopefully somebody msgs me back. I want to get them something new and fun this summer.

We have had weather from 15- 22 C all week! And this week is supposed to be in the 20's and sunny every single day! So strange for March in Canada. I love it..but I am definitely worried for our planet lol.

I got home a while ago from my cousins and tidied up my sister and Addy's mess that she left all over the place. Even though I spent most of Friday cleaning so I could come home to at least a half tidy house. Blah, oh well. i feel like I will never catch up and have a nice looking house.

I am so excited to go back to work tomorrow! 10 days off was nice, but I am ready to finish my placement!

March 18th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Someone just posted a double jogger that can also attach to a bike (those short mini stroller type things that you can trailer behind a bike). I want one for this summer for long walks with the kids like to the zoo and stuff. We had to fight every time we went somewhere last summer because the walks were too long so I really want one of these for this summer. I hope its still available I didn't expect to see one posted for so cheap, and its really nice!

I am all about Kijiji lately lol. I realize I want a lot of things I can't afford so I keep seeing if any of it is on there. So far I am having tons of luck!

March 19th, 2012, 08:34 AM
I LOVE kijiji! I got most of my cloth diaper stash off there

Happy Mother's Day, Jade!

We've been having great weather this week too, the snow is melting so fast! A mostly good thing, but it means we'll probably get a lot of flooding.

We just found an awesome deal on a foreclosed house, we're going to make an appointment to go see it this week
March 19th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Good Chantelle!

I just got me a jogging stroller off of our bases craigslist/freecycle type site for the same reason, Brie! Addi fights about walking and tries to run away from me so I figured a stroller was a good investment.

March 19th, 2012, 06:36 PM
I got a new phone. I am excited about it..but nervous because I have stuff on my old phone that I want and might not be able to recover...I am panicked about it.

March 20th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I hope you can get all your stuff off it, Brie!

Happy 20 weeks, Jade!

just got back from looking at that house, it's everything we want! 4+2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry room (I hate doing laundry in the bathroom!), separate dining room.. and we can probably get it for $45K! We're putting an offer in this week
March 20th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Veteran
I got Addy a cute pink bike off of kijiji tonight for $20. Haha. Addicted.

I started getting the kids summer clothes today too and Addy's birthday present. I can't believe tomorrow is already Wednesday!

PS this is brie..guess my sister was still signed in, haha!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search