March Chat

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2012, 01:31 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Nope, not really, hoping for a pretty laid back month this month!
March 3rd, 2012, 05:47 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have lots of plans!

Ronan's birthday was today, mine is on the 14th, Dusty graduates on the 22nd, Addi turns 4 on the 24th, and we are moving back home! Hopefully we will be back in Texas by the 31st to go Eben's (my cousin whose birthday is also on the 14th) school 'spring fling' fundraiser that he invited us to.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

March 4th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Wow, Meagan, you've got a crazy month ahead of you!

Up and getting ready for Sunday School, but Ry is being so slow eating breakfast this morning!
March 4th, 2012, 06:48 AM
I know but I'm excited! I am so ready to get home for a few months. I am just keeping myself busy the next couple of week with school and stuff and hopefully it will be time to go home before I know it.

On another note I finally found a pair of hot pink suede pumps to go with my navy dress that I am wearing to Dusty's graduation, and I got Addi's Easter dress yesterday-woohoo!

March 4th, 2012, 06:54 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That sounds like an incredible busy month, Meagan! We are just waiting on the results of the E7 promotion list..*fingers crossed* I have lots of work for school.
But in recent exciting baby news- Baby's car seat arrived yesterday and we purchased our first stash of cloth diapers on Friday.

Isabelle 24 Feb 07*Logan 20 Feb 08* Gabriel 8 June 12
Expecting the final addition 22 Feb 2014

March 4th, 2012, 08:20 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Meagan- I am going to have a serious talk with Teresa. I told her a few times what I don't want them eating, and the times I would like them to eat at and she clearly doesn't get it. So I am going to snap now.

I woke up SO hungry but I don't know what I want to eat! Hate that lol. I went out with friends last night but by the time we got downtown it ended up being only my 3 guy friends that came out lol.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
March 4th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Ok so Sean takes the kids over night usually one night a week. And usually Saturdays. Ever since he started seeing this new girl (as of a couple of months ago) he is always in a rush to get the kids home so that he can make plans to see Rachel. Its starting to piss me off. He lives out of town..so he only gets to see them the one night they go there when his parents drive the kids to him. And he cant even just enjoy it he has to rush them coming home because he wants to see her. I get it its a new relationship you are excited whatever..but these are your kids! I'm going to say something to him about it because its really bothering me. He wanted the kids gone at noon today so he could make plans..and some days his parents don't pick them up until dinner time and I am guessing today is a day like that. Hes like "looks like I don't get to make plans today". Umm ok..

March 4th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Ugh, Brie, that would piss me off too. Seriously, it's one day a week!!
March 4th, 2012, 03:51 PM
He is having issues with DK right now. She came home in a horrible mood. I have spent the last 20 minutes explaining redirection to him. I do it with her and it works wonders. When she starts getting bored she starts acting up and doing things she knows shes going to get in trouble for but usually redirecting her to do something else does that trick. So hopefully that works for him because he has them for two nights this weekend..

March 5th, 2012, 09:30 AM
I hope you having a talk with him makes him realize what he is doing, because although it is only you realizing it now the kids will start to see it soon too as they get older.

March 5th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Thats what I am worried about too

March 5th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I am off work to go to Toronto for the day tomorrow. this is a short work week for me, only 3 days of work! Friday is a PA day because it starts March break for the school.

March 6th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Ugh I have made so many phone calls today. First I called about Addi's party-which if we go with the place we have been wanting will cost us around 250.00, I know it's expensive but I REALLY want this party to be special for her since it is the last one we will have in Texas for awhile-, then I called the school about my observation hours which I will do sometime next week, now I am on the phone with a dermatologists office, and later I still have to call my college about doubling up on some classes.

March 7th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Yay! I finally found a used jogging stroller. I got it for 35.00 too I was 4th in line so it was a long shot but she said none of the other people ever showed up so I got it today. This means that I can stick Addi in it when we go to the mall and when I am in the airports-so she can't run away anymore lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search