Hey everyone :)

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2012, 08:38 PM
CountryMama95's Avatar Member
Hey Im Katlyn ill be 17 in 2 months, im 3 weeks prego and my mom is making my first appointment monday. Im scared but excited, i know bein a teen mommy wont be easy but if The good lord knew i couldnt handle it well he wouldnt have put this event in my life at this time. and well i have faith in myself and my babies daddy we are both very excited and lookin forward to this long journey of morning sickness and tiredness, and trust me i already know morning sickness very well it has nothing at all to do with the morning time thats for sure lol. My appetite has changed alot lol. but anyway hope i get to know some of you and get to know some other teen moms like me out there younger or older then me

<3
April 6th, 2012, 09:05 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome! I'm Meagan (23), married to Dusty, and we have a 4 year old daughter named Addisen.

Wow three weeks, that's super early! You must have just found out like today. Where y'all trying to get pregnant? I just ask because pregnancy never crossed my mind until I was over a week late for AF when I was pregnant with Dd lol. So I was already almost 6 weeks when I found out.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 6th, 2012, 09:30 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Welcome! I'm Chantelle, SO is Troy, and we have 3 kids- Alyssa (4.5), Rylan (3), Sophia (9 months) and #4 is due in September
April 6th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Corinthians10:4 View Post
Hi and welcome! I'm Meagan (23), married to Dusty, and we have a 4 year old daughter named Addisen.

Wow three weeks, that's super early! You must have just found out like today. Where y'all trying to get pregnant? I just ask because pregnancy never crossed my mind until I was over a week late for AF when I was pregnant with Dd lol. So I was already almost 6 weeks when I found out.

nooo lol we werent tryin last month i was waiting and waiting for my period to come and i was gettin so nervous. well it never ever came but monday (april 2nd) i bought a test from the store and well i found i was prego. i didnt beleive it so i tested again the next day and i was like wow this is real, i havent gone to the doctor yet but my estimant is 3 weeks. But im haven symptoms to go along with that positive test, i get headaches, sore breasts, soemtimes cramps, and i will feel sick time to time. Im pretty young and i was always that kid who looked at my pregnant friends thinkin "that will never happen to me" and they aint lying when they say "never say never" i found out the hard way lol. but im kinda happy because well this living growing little baby inside me is mine, its my own flesh and blood. all i can do is look to the bright side of things. and im a pretty happy optimistic person so i think i have the energy and power to get through this
April 6th, 2012, 10:41 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh okay, then must be farther along than 3 weeks because your period wouldn't even be late at 3 weeks pregnant. There are due date calculators here on JM where you can put in the first day of your last period (if you know it) and find out your due date if you want.

Glad your looking on the bright side of things, I was so freaked out when I found out that I cried for at least a week. The ladies here on Teen Mommies were the only ones that kept me going for awhile. Good luck on your journey and I hope you have H&H 9 months!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 6th, 2012, 12:26 PM
thanksss
April 9th, 2012, 09:18 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! I am Megan, married to Dan- Stepmom to Isabelle, 5 and Mommy to Logan, 4, & expecting Gabriel in June.

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

April 10th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Super Mommy
Hi! I'm Andrika (24), mommy to Joshua, who will turn 6 in a few weeks. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Expecting Baby Boy 12/14/14!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search