May Chat Thread!

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
How is your May so far?!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
May 14th, 2012, 04:54 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
So far, so good We were all sick for the first week. Mother's Day was great, and next weekend I'm heading away for the night to a hotel and spa for a friend's bachelorette.
May 14th, 2012, 11:25 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Pretty good here. I ended up spending the weekend at the river for my future SIL's bachelorette party, I was the only sober one there so it was a kind of long weekend though. Other than that I am just really missing Dh.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

May 14th, 2012, 01:37 PM
ours has been pretty decent as well!

I really want to go for a walk to test out our new bike stroller/jogging stroller but at the same time I don't want to. Undecided haha.

May 14th, 2012, 03:29 PM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It has gone by way to fast for me. I can't believe we are half way through May almost.

We have a lot of graduation parties to go to, a wedding and also we have to prepare for Sam's party.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
May 14th, 2012, 07:03 PM
I'm kind of worried about that, Meagan, but I know there will be at least two of us sober.

Was it one of your Kijiji finds, Brie?

Wow, sounds busy, Kendra!
May 14th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Yes lmao! And a HUGE score. They were asking $150. The brand is CCM. Its in perfect condition and doesn't even have a speck of dirt on it they barely used it. But because her kid drew on it in pen (in one tiny section on the BOTTOM of it) they would only take a hundred for it! Score! The pic of it is on FB of Dk pushing me in it . I am pretty excited about it!

May 15th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
Haha as always.... so sick of school, we have so much exams and stuff going in this month

On the 17th, it's Norway's national day so that means parading and all that stuff and i actually got free on friday but have to spend the whole day doing school work so no fun, might drop by my grandma and ask her if she can cut my hair a little bit

May 15th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I am really hoping Steph and Addy go home today so I can get back into working out and stuff. I can't handle them being here for too many days at a time and its been two days. I just put all of their stuff on the stroller lol so maybe later..

I have been studying my math and been doing so well with it! my friend living in B.C a few provinces away from me has been helping me via text . I can't wait to get it all over with so I can apply for school again!

May 15th, 2012, 11:39 AM
I just got Steph and Addy's laundry out of the dryer and folded it up and packed it for them. I think that should imply that I want them to go home .

May 15th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Haha that should be a downright hint right there Hope you can get some "free" time from them soon

Tanja had a little meltdown today when I picked her up from daycare, for some reason... She'd imagined that my friends boyfriend was picking her up and was all "But I want Ole martin to come and get me and then go to him and Drude and her mom and their dog, can I call them and ask if we can go visit them?"
They were busy though but heading over there tomorrow, was just so weird how hung up she was about seeing them today lol weird kid

May 15th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I hope she takes the hint, Brie!

Aww, poor kiddo! How random though!
May 15th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Ugh so go figure something else came up. This day has been a disaster! First of all long story short Steph and Jeanette had a phone out in my name, Jeanette has been lieing about making payments and callin them for me. I got STeph to call today and they want $750 by Friday or its goign into collections!! They said if I pay it it wont go to collections and they will take theo ther 1250 off. Ugh. So my grandma is lending me money and I am done with rogers and that phone contract forever and never doing anyone a favor like that again!!

Then, my sister texted me from my neighbors saying that some 10 year old girl was claiming that Gauge's bike was hers and taht she found it at her school! I walked up and i was like no, get off the bike it is clearly my sons. What are the odds that his is missing from our lawn and you have the same exact one that you are riding on? She got off and was like "wow you are so rude.." I was like you too sweetheart.

THEN we find out a neighbor has lice!!! DK doesn't have it, neither do me or steph or Gauge. unfortunately we found 5 eggs in Addys hair. She is sitting outside right now with the treatment in her hair while I bag up all the blankets and stuff inside and clean the matress she slept on. I am SO thankful that no one else has it and that Addy doesn't have it bad and people are willing to help comb her hair out. whew. Still freaky though. I think I will be checking DK's hair like 10 times a day for the next week.

Is it bed time yet?!

May 16th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Ugh Brie, I would be so mad! And sidenote, make sure you get it in writing that if you pay the $750 it won't go on your credit. We had a company tell us that a few years ago, and we paid, and they put it on anyway- since we didn't have it in writing there is nothing we could do and it's STILL on there!

I'm glad you caught the lice before it spread to everyone!
May 16th, 2012, 05:34 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow Brie, what a day! Hopefully today is better for you.

I haven't had a moment to get online all week it seems. I had observations Monday and Tuesday, today I am going to lunch with a friend, shopping with my grandma, and then church, tomorrow I clean my aunts house, and Friday I am watching my little cousins while my Uncle helps a friend move. Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

May 16th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Ohhh good idea Chantelle I will make sure I do that!!

I have some running around to do today I am hoping my mom will take me this morning since it is rainy and I have Gauge.

May 16th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Yeah, random to say at least but she has days like that.. One night she woke up at like 2-3 am and came to my room to tell me something that happened MONTHS ago, like almost a year ago. That she'd seen a frog that had crossed the road to find his mama and then a car hit it and it was dead and a bunch more babble... So random sometimes

That stinks Brie, hope todays better. I agree with Chantelle, get it in writing and glad nobody else got the lice

May 16th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Soooo my friend just bailed on us again, just got a long message about why she couldn't and how she was soo sorry. F this.
I hate having to tell Tanja that we aren't going anyways when she is looking forward to something, honestly pretty peeved off about this since its not like this hasn't happened tons of times before. Ugh Guess I'll try to do something extra fun for Tanja now, like bake or something to make her not so sad.

May 16th, 2012, 10:11 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Poor Tanja, I know how when kids get excited they get so heartbroken. Sam is so sensitive. If we have plans and they get canceled she will just want to lay in bed and sleep. Which she hates naps, but she will take a nap.

Glad no one else got it Brie, getting it in writing is good. I know collection agencies like to say stuff to get people to pay it off right away and don't mean it. Make sure you write down ALL the names of the people you talk to as well. So if you say something to someone else they know who you talked to and if they record calls, they will have to do it.

My BIL's uncle is really rude. My sister is throwing a Graduation Party for my neice and this guy wants alcohol. I work for the Town Hall/Police Department, as well as my mom. Why he thinks we will side with him (Open Container permit is $25, which my sister won't pay) is beyond me. My sister paid $50 to rent the park, and she isn't paying $25 for ONE person to drink. He won't pay it either but he keeps saying he will hide it. I'm sorry I will not put my job on the line so that someone can sit there and drink when TOLD he can't. If he wants to drink so bad he should pay the $25 himself. Its making me mad that he can't go ONE day without drinking. Especially for a PRESCHOOL GRADUATION. Wow...vent over.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
May 16th, 2012, 10:26 AM
So is Tanja, she doesn't really understand it either so it just makes her more upset. She's been sitting on the couch just... waiting, it seems Next time my friend wants to make plans, I'm just going to have to say no, I don't want to unless I know you can keep them since it'd be one thing if it was just me but I HATE seeing Tanja sad.

Wow, why would you want to even drink around a preschooler is beyond me. Some people are just annoying. Hope he leaves it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search