Support a once teen Momma now a Doula!! :)

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2012, 06:19 PM
M-n-MsMama0510's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies I hope you dont mind me popping in and asking for some support. Iam local to the Fredericksburg area in Virginia and wanted to ask for facebook support to spread my name since this world really is smaller then we believe. I would love to tell you a little more about me before you decide to support me as a doula tho!

My names Kristy and I have a 7yo son and a almost 2yo daughter. My son Masons birth was very text book, I was only 16 while pregnant then 17 giving birth and believed that the doctor knew best. Well after a epi and pushing for 2 hours I finally delivered him and was exhausted and in pain, completely miserable passing blood clots the size of nfl footballs (no lie). I didnt want to walk for weeks after his birth and had horrible bleeding.

Then my daughter Mya was different in almost every way. I was very much informed about my options and walked in knowing I wanted something totally different this time around. I signed up with a awesome midwife and decided on a hospital birth (I love our hospitals here) I broke my spine in 2007 and was worried about back labor again... I did cave and get a epi, I wont lie. BUT It ended up not working it was removed and I labored and birthed my daughter after that on my own!! what a feeling I only pushed twice and she was born. I felt everything and knew everything that was going on. That high is what I want to support other mothers to experience.

My Doula services supports mothers of all types and wishes (natural, medicated, c-section, home, water, woods, centers, breastfeeding, formula ect) I SUPPORT MOTHERS & their vision for a perfect birth.

I would be elated if you would spread the word about Almost Time Doula & Services on Facebook or to your friends!! Im sure you know someone in Virginia and I bet they know someone whos pregnant in Virginia

Almost Time Doula & Services | Facebook

& I apologize if this was unwanted on your board!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search