June Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2012, 11:23 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It will be 6 years in October when I joined, but I have only been active since July 2007 so about 5 years.

I won't be on a lot this next week ladies, I love our new house but they can't connect our internet until next Wednesday so I am stuck using Dh's hotspot on his iphone (he has unlimited data, I don't) whenever I can get it from him.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

July 28th, 2012, 11:44 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I would die without the internet! haha

Sean has the kids this weekend so I got to sleep in for the first time in a lonnng time. Then I napped for 4 hours on top of that haha! Definitely caught up now.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
July 29th, 2012, 10:47 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Today is going by SO slow. & it sucks.

Did I mention I hate men? Lol. I hate putting yourself out there & you only end up getting hurt
July 29th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
Sorry to hear Becki You'll find someone thats worth it one day, you're a beautiful girl and so is Mikayla so no need to rush it hun.

I just realized that we're almost in August and this is just the June thread.. Think we forgot to do July this month

Going to to work some next week.. Kind of regret saying yes because I haven't worked there in a while and its hard getting used to all the people and routines only for a week or two before I start my practice through school.

July 29th, 2012, 04:23 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Oops! I guess its the June/July thread haha.

I just went through the kids clothes to see what they will need for school. (yes I am a little excited for them to go back ). DK needs EVERYTHING new, nothing from last year will fit her this year. Gah! That totally sucks since I have to buy for two now. I pulled out a huge pile of stuff to put on kijiji I am hoping to get like $50 for the lot to put towards her new clothes. I was at my fave second hand store the other day and found a cuuute sweater dress from Bonnie Togs, it was only $3 and in perfect condition so I got that set aside for her for school. I got Gauge a dress shirt from H&M too, super cute haha.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
July 29th, 2012, 09:36 PM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
Haha guess so, I can't believe I haven't noticed it before now

Have fun with that and hopefully you get some money back from selling the other stuff. I have cloths up to like... 6-7 years, kid you not. Got like 2 huge bags of used cloths from a mom at Tanja's daycare since her kid is a little older than tanja so I barely have to buy anything.. but still do so she got way too much stuff laying around haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search