June Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2012, 07:08 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Wow, that sounds frustrating!

I'm worn out today, going to take a nap shortly when I wake Troy up I think.
June 11th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
I HATE DRILLING, Ohhhh myyyyyyyy gooooooooooooood this is not helping my flippen migrine

It is RIGHT outside my driveway too, should post a picture of how my view from the stairs are right now. It's pathetic since the first thing I see is a "No entrance" or whatever it says and my mail is being blocked off. No matter what music or how much I close all the windows, its still clear as the day, ugh.

Phew, was good to get that out but i can barely even hear myself think right now

June 11th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Super Mommy
Oh man, that sucks Anniken! I hate that crap; had to deal with that when our neighbor's gas line went kapooie a month ago and they had to fix it.

I want it to rain, this spring and summer has just been sooo dry except for a few days of storms. I don't like it. Stupid drought.

Expecting Baby Boy 12/14/14!

June 11th, 2012, 05:28 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I got to drop my car off today to be shipped, so that is one major thing off of my to-do list.

Everything except for my laptop is also all packed to leave at 4:30 tomorrow morning and I am about to pack this now. I will get on tomorrow once we reach Denver and let y'all know how the trip is going! Please pray that I just stay sane throughout the trip, with 12 people (6 adults, 4 kids, 2 teenagers) going on this trip that is a huge request lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

June 11th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Super Mommy
Praying that you stay sane on the trip, Meagan!

June 11th, 2012, 10:08 PM
They are already started and its barely past 7am. They didn't stop till like 7-8pm either. Djizes. Had they used two machines or something so that it would be done faster, it'd be okay but they are using one tiny one so this is going to take ages for them to finish.

Good luck on the trip and hope you stay sane lol

June 12th, 2012, 06:05 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Good luck, Meagan!

Finally slept well last night
June 12th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Went swimming today....Two hours, Tanja is going to be sound asleep tonight lol

I got to know what my exam is about today, the practice exam... A case about a patient with Parkinson disease so have to read up on every possible thing that has to do with that; care, food, speech and whatnot. Tomorrow is off to just read then I'll take the exam on Thursday at 10am. Almost finished now

June 12th, 2012, 11:55 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
HI

I am supposed to be getting tattooed today..if my artist would ever get back to me! I was booked for 5 p.m. after shop hours but he had an appt cancel today and wanted to get me in sooner..so im like ya sure totally..but he never messaged back again..

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
June 12th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Luckyducky whatcha getting a tattoo of?

June 12th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Super Mommy
Chantelle - glad you got a good night of sleep!

Brie - jealous! I've been wanting to get another tattoo for awhile now, was going to today but wasn't able to. What ya getting?

June 12th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Just more work on my sleeve! I have a few more sessions to go till its done, then start my new sleeve . We ended up rescheduling because of a big storm lol darn it. Oh well, some time this week!

June 13th, 2012, 03:10 AM
I'm trying to force myself to wait till I visit my dad in Houston since its tons cheaper there to get tattooed but I'm want one, like now

Considering dropping by my aunt with some chinese food and maybe something else good stuff since her bf is in Netherlands for work and she loves chinese food

June 13th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Aww that would be nice!

I am headed to the bank soon to see if I can get a higher limit on my Visa so I can pay off some of these bills..wish me luck! If they say no I really don't know what I will do.

After that Gauge has a dentist appointment to meet the dentist that will be doing his fillings, then we have to book his fillings . Poor guy.

June 13th, 2012, 06:35 AM
Decided on thai food but the place.was xlosed but we called and ordered some so waiting for it now..yuuum

Good luck at the bank and i hope you get it. Poor gauge

June 13th, 2012, 07:00 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well we made it to Denver! We are staying here one more night (my Uncle has a show tonight) and then we are staying in Aspen tomorrow night and Grand Junction Friday night, we should get to Pocatello on Saturday some time.

The only thing is that I have two papers due on Sunday so I have to try to find some time to do those. You should not have to do homework on vacation, lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

June 13th, 2012, 11:46 AM
I am so fed up today. The dentist was rude to me about Gauge's teeth and making me feel like a bad mom like I don't brush his teeth or something. It is clearly his puffers causing the God **** issues. Even his assistant said her 3 year old just got a filling because her puffers caused her problems too. and she WORKS with a dentist. **** happens. People on my status are being rude about it, like I'm an idiot and dont read the instructions or something. I am well aware of how puffers work.

I didn't get approved for the higher visa limit so i have no idea how my bills are going to pan out now. Stress to the max. I just want to sit here and cry.

June 13th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Glad you got well to Denver

I'm so sorry to hear Brie, people have no right to be rude about it and wish I could help in any way regards to the visa but would of pretty ****** in the economical parts myself, hadn't it been for my grandpa.
Things will work out, take a day to cry and do what you have to do because it really does help with the stress and makes it much easier to think, at least imo.

June 14th, 2012, 04:15 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Hey ladies! Im gonna try to get on more it just takes forever on my phone & its soo annoying.

Brie, can you msg me the pw to dls please? & Im sorry people are being so rude to you, clearly youre an awesome mom! I hope things get solved with your bills too, they make life so stressful.
June 14th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Hi, long time no see

I had my practice exam today... Picked the task that was about wound care and they had a sterile packages but no extra sterile cotton stuff so I had to pick the regulars to kind of dry of the wound and one of the ladies got really ticket about it sooo.... could of gone a heck lot better but I got a 3 (out of 6) so atleast I passed.
Tomorrow I find out if we come up in oral exam in either culture, english or norwegian but I have a gut feeling that I wound so sticking to that lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search