Told boyfriend

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Regular
well I told my boyfriend about the baby. He doesn't believe me. Not the response I was expecting. I am not sure what i was expecting though. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. He wants me to get an ultrasound in the morning first to see how far along i am. I asked my boyfriend to come with me but he was busy all of a sudden.My brother is going with me. I decided to wait a bit to tell my parents. I just have not figured out how to do it yet. No use telling my mom till I know what is going on right? Plus my dad called this morning to tell me about the wonderful weekend he has planed. I don't want to ruin it.
June 28th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
I'm sorry to hear about how your boyfriend took it, hopefully he comes around to the idea. Did he say why he doesn't believe you? If it's okay for me to ask?

Good luck at the doctors tomorrow and hope it goes well

June 28th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Regular
I don't know. He just acted like I was joking then told me he had to get going. So he brought me home and left. we where going to hang out tomorrow but when I told him about the appointment and asked him to join me he said he had to babysit so he couldn't.
June 28th, 2012, 03:50 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Oh no sorry he didn't take it well . It sounds like he may not be ready for a baby just yet, hopefully he will come around! Good luck at your ultrasound

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search