my visit with my dad.

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Regular
My dad picked me up today after he was done work. On our way home he told me he didn't want me there last weekend because they took in 3 foster kids. They talked about it for years but I didn't know they where going to. He wanted to give them a full week to adjust before I came because if the stress I was dealing with. They are 3, 2, and 3 months. I didn't get to meet them yet because they where sleeping by the time I got there. My dad switched all the rooms around giving me the bigger room. He thought there was no question about me keeping the baby and gave me $100 to buy something for the baby. I told him I was not sure what I wanted to do but he doesn't want to lose the baby so he ether wants me to keep it or for me to let him adopt it. He still is taking me out tomorrow to buy something for it. Now to decide what to get.

July 13th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Dhartanya's Avatar Paleo Mommy-to-be
I'm glad your dad will be more supportive of your pregnancy, then your mom is.
You really need that kind of support!

Also how awesome that he took in foster kids.

July 14th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Regular
They always wanted more kids but it never happened. My dad is hoping to adopt some kids sometime soon. This morning I woke up to a little naked boy sitting in my sink in my bathroom. My dad told me I was going to have to share it for now on. Also since I have been gone one of them dumped all my shampoo and body wash down the drain. Dad said he would get me some new but I always take my shower in the morning and I don't like the stuff my step mom uses. The 3 month old cries all the time so my step mom never puts him down. He is also so fat. The 3 year old is still sleeping. To top it all of my step brother moved out which I knew he was but I miss him. Maybe he will get me out of here for a little bit.

July 14th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Regular
Oh and the 2 year old has thrown no less then 5 tantrums and I have only been up for and hour. He kicked me as I was trying to lift him off the sink. I hope the girl will be better. Dad is taking the two older ones shopping with us today. so my step mom can clean.

July 14th, 2012, 11:57 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You have to be patient with them. I understand your frustration but you have to remember that most foster kids have been through hell on earth before they get to a decent family, so it really does take them time to adjust. Oh and the dumping out the shampoo and body wash is a pretty normal kid thing so even after they adjust that might happen.

I'm glad your dad is being supportive of your pregnancy. If you decide to keep the baby can you live with him instead of your mom?

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

July 15th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Regular
I guess. I now think my dad is crazy to have them here. I did talk to him about me moving in and he is fine with it. He actually said I should stay here this week anyways to give my mom time. The girl is cute. She likes to snuggle me right before she goes to bed now. We watch a show and eat popcorn. She also loves me doing her hair and dressing in dresses. She does have a hard time with change though and loses it often. She loves to look at books and she is starting to read. She looked at her brothers sucky and said look it says I love daddy. I now even more want a girl.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search