September Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2012, 05:35 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I'm back! What has everyone been up to this past week?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
September 5th, 2012, 09:55 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not much, our furniture and things finally got here and I spent all last week unpacking. This week is dedicated to organizing everything lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 5th, 2012, 09:59 AM
That does not sound fun lol.

I'm pretty down and crushed right now due to Wayne ending things with me yesterday. But I am trying to stay positive because I have a lot of things to do. So far I have been keeping busy and distracted so I don't have to deal with my feelings. I found a way to pay off my satellite/ internet bill so I am caught up on that and it feels good. I started paying off the bill my sister landed me in collections, I found a way to start paying off my grandma. things are starting to look up in the financial part of my life at least, better than nothing! I meet the kids teachers tomorrow and then they start school on Monday. I can't believe it they will both be gone all day every day. Once I get them settled in I am going to start upgrading so I can go back to school in January.

September 5th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Aww I'm sorry Brie. Why did he end it? You obviously don't have to answer that if you don't want. I'm glad other areas of your life are looking up though!

September 6th, 2012, 05:52 AM
He couldn't get over his ex that he was with right before me and he went back to her. I can't sleep at night. when I finally do I dream about him. EVERYTHING reminds me of him. Ugh.

September 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Aw Brie, I'm sorry. That was mine and Dusty's problem when we first got together (and conceived Addi) he ended up dating her again right after I found out I was pregnant and they dated until I was 7 months pregnant or so. Ours had a happy ending, I hope yours does too.

September 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I want him back and I want to be with him. But if the opportunity came up I don't know if I would take it. It hurts a lot and I don't think I would be able to take the chance again of getting hurt by him. Thats twice now that hes done this. The first time he didn't go back to her, but he ended it because he wasn't over her and she wasn't over him. He did come back that same day but that should have been my red flag.

September 6th, 2012, 06:46 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm sorry! Broken hearts are the worse. I had to end things with my babies dad a few weeks ago and it sucks. I hope things better real soon. Try to stay busy, go out and have a fun girls night with your friends
September 6th, 2012, 07:46 PM
I have tried to have a night with my best friend all week but she hasn't wanted to. My friend Brooke wants to take me out tomorrow night so that should be fun. I am just hoping he isn't at the same place we end up going to.

September 7th, 2012, 10:02 AM
I'll just fly over to Canada and have a girls night with you Brie, or better yet you can just drop the kids off with Sean and then hop on a flight over to Hawaii

But I completely understand what you mean about wanting him back but not being sure if you could do it. It was well over a year after their last break up before me and Dh got back together.

September 7th, 2012, 01:22 PM
I wonder how much a flight to hawaii would be. haha. I havent been to enough tropical places lately lmao. I am feeling pretty ok today. I got a new piercing, theo ther side of my lip so it has me feeling like a new person. I like to do that whenever im depressed, new piercing or hair color haha. I am going red on the 20th :O

September 7th, 2012, 06:08 PM
I do that too, a new piercing, tattoo, or hair color always makes me feel better. And I have no clue how much a ticket would be, I know there about 600.00-800.00 one way from Texas to here. I think you should save up and then load up the kids and come see me and Addi lol.

September 7th, 2012, 10:19 PM
post a pic when you dye your hair! I have wanted to dye mine for a long time
September 8th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Haha I would loooove to go to Hawaii! I would seriously look into that. I might haha.

Will do! It won't be until after the 20th but I am definitely doing it because I want red hair for my birthday party lol.

September 9th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Hey ladies can I ask a favor? I have sang off an on for years, but I started to really get back into it in the past two months. I have been thinking about putting some videos on youtube. I made a channel today and I just put two very short clips of me singing on it. I want to know what people think ofi t before I do a full video and share it on FB or twitter lol. So let me know what you think!

When I Look at You Clip - YouTube

Love Song Clip - YouTube

September 10th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Wow you're really good! I wish I could sing like that. I like the first clip the best!
September 10th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Thank you! I have never had lessons, just lots of practice on my own since I was about 12 lol.

September 11th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Really? Omg can you teach me lol. Post the videos on facebook and twitter and a longer one on here please
September 12th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Once I make a video I will post the link for sure! I am going to wait a bit and let my vocals rest up a bit. When I try to sing every day it doesn't go well haha.

September 12th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Your really good Brie!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search