October Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2012, 06:32 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I know its so hard to find really cute boy outfits..unless you want to spend a fortune haha.

I am currently baby sitting my friends son and they are watching a movie so I snuck on here for a few haha.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
October 18th, 2012, 07:09 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
Do they get along good?

Some days with the babies I really wish they were older and then other days like today when I had to put away all of there 0-3 months clothes and I was like on the verge of tears hahah
October 19th, 2012, 07:15 AM
I kept my favorite clothes of theirs they each have a bin full. sometimes I pull them out to look at haha. I will have a new neice soon so I can put DKs old clothes on her.

Yup they got along well. Gauge and Dane play video games together and then Dane and DK like to rough house lol. The 3 of them don't really play together though because DK and Gauge like to do different things lol.

October 19th, 2012, 10:24 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's funny how with a common friend they still don't play together much, the friend just has to split their time between DK and Gauge.

Well we got a blow last night when my BIL called and said he was offered a job that he couldn't refuse and won't be staying with us next semester. He is leaving this weekend so he also cannot take my dog to the airport to send her to us. So now I am scurrying around trying to figure out childcare for next semester. I do have one friend that said she could watch Addi, but she lives across the island and it's a 30 minute drive. I am trying to get a hold of my advisor now to see if I can even add a school from over there to my list to see if it is even possible. I couldn't drive an 30 minutes there and back (so an hour commute) twice a day just to drop her off with a babysitter.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

October 19th, 2012, 11:10 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyine, I am back.

Its been so long since I have been on here. It has just been a crazy few months for us.

Sam loves Kindergarten, she is doing so good. She has her cousin Mad in her class so they get along really well.

Shylah is trying to do everything Sam does in school. Right now she is learning the months of the year and she can get to August and the She says Septober lol its cute.

Logan is my superhero. He is Hulk, Batman or Superman depending on his attitude.

Meagan and Brie I love your siggies. I will have to get a new one. I am so behind on everything I will need to catch up. I just started with this thread though.

KatyG- I'm Kendra married to Junior, I have 3 kids Samyera (5) Shylah (4) and Logan (2)

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
October 19th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Welcome back Kendra!! Glad to hear everything is going so well!

Meagan I know its kind of funny lol. DK and G do play together but not as much as normal siblings do lol. DK likes to play outside a lot with friends and Gauge prefers to play inside alone.

Oh no hopefully you get the child care issue sorted out soon!

October 19th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Kendra!!!! I'm glad to see you back, we've missed you around here!

I've called my academic advisor several times today and it keeps going straight to voicemail, I'm annoyed. She is supposed to be working today but she hasn't called me back either.

October 19th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Nice to meet you Kendra
I hope everything works out for you Meagan
October 20th, 2012, 06:45 AM
I hate when people don't call back, so annoying!

I went out with a friend last night and I wore red pants lol! I have never worn something crazy like that before.

October 20th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I never thought I'd get into the colored jeans trend, but I have been looking at them to add to my 'teacher' wardrobe for next semester a lot. I think they are cute with a tee and scarf. Simple and cute.

October 20th, 2012, 05:22 PM
I like them, I have red, purple, yellow and turquoise. They were on sale at old navy like two weeks ago they had them for like $12.99
October 21st, 2012, 08:52 AM
I never thought I would either but I went to this store here wanting to look around and then I saw them and was like THOSE I need them haha.

I just woke up and had leftover turkey dinner from a pot luck my mom had with her derby girls yesterday. So full and tonight we are having a taco night lol. I sense a double workout in my near future. Like..tomorrow.

October 21st, 2012, 05:44 PM
Lol I was working on loosing my baby weight and I've gained 10 pounds since school started but as I'm typing this I'm working on a pint of ice cream so I guess I shouldn't be surprised
October 21st, 2012, 05:48 PM
I was one of those moms that people hate because the weight was off 3 weeks after I had him lol it was all baby. But to be fair I had PPD and refused to eat.

Dakotas attitude is unbelievable today. I don't think she has ever been this bad for an entire day. She has her tantrums pretty much on a daily basis but then its done. Today it is every little thing. I really hope she wakes up in a better mood tomorrow because I am drained.

October 21st, 2012, 07:32 PM
I lost the weight pretty quickly, but I didn't get my body back quickly. Heck I'm still trying to get back into shape!

October 21st, 2012, 08:32 PM
Briena I officially hate you now just kidding. I hope for your sanity DK feels better tomorrow

I just don't have time to go to the gym as much any more, breastfeeding has helped a lot but I still have all this belly fat.
October 22nd, 2012, 09:28 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha when you guys talk about weight I feel awful. I gained way to much. I have lost 23 lbs so thats a plus I guess. I am on Day 5 of 30 Day Shred so I am hoping that helps as well as I refuse to eat as much now and try to drink more water then I was. Still have 38 lbs to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. Eventually though.

I hope you can get a hold of your advisor soon Meagan.

I am amazed at how fast the weekends go. Its like they are over in a flash.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
October 22nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
Good job! I am going to start the shred again soon. Like Meagan, I still have yet to get into shape lol.

I ended up grounding her last night for her ridiculous behavior, mouthy like never before so after school she is not allowed to play with her friends, and not at all today. Its supposed to be her first tap dance class too and I am undecided if I want to take her or not..

October 22nd, 2012, 01:50 PM
My advisor finally called! She told me to email her the information for schools close to my friend and she would redo my list of schools to contact. So now I am just praying that my top school says yes soon

October 22nd, 2012, 04:35 PM
I hope you get into your top school!!! Good luck!

I'm not sure how I feel about my nanny anymore. I don't expect her to be a maid but I want her to clean up after herself and she leaves her dishes in the sink and the babies bottles. Most of the time when I come home she has the twins laying down somewhere like in the swing or the bouncy chair or in the play pen and she is watching tv. She tells me all about the tv shows she watched but she is never holding my kids when I come home and I'll ask her like how long have they been in the swing and she will say like an hour or sometimes 2 hours. I don't know if I'm being picky but I think I pay her well and I want her to do stuff with my kids like sing with them or take them to park or something. I get that they are only 6 months but stil it looks she just watches tv with them all day. And I've come home at different times so its not like she is just doing that at a certain time everyday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search