October Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 04:16 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I would definitely say something to her, that would make me so mad!

Meagan- good luck!

DK had her first tap dance class tonight, she loved it! I made home made shepherds pie before we went so it only took 10 minutes to heat up when we got home. Soo good lol.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
October 22nd, 2012, 04:18 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yea coming from someone who did home daycare (not nannying, the kids came to my house) I did a lot of stuff with the kids-even when they were babies. We went to the park, they played with my Dd, they got to run around the house and play. I got online/watched t.v. only during nap times and half the time I was cleaning during that time.

If I had a nanny I would expect them to do things with my kids and at least clean up after themselves. A lot of nannies are required to do light chores around the house too though.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

October 22nd, 2012, 04:26 PM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
Pssst

I'm still alive.. Been without a computer for a couple weeks and drained between Tanja, work and derby
Missed you girls a ton.

October 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM
I've been wondering where you were Anniken! I saw your derby pics on FB

October 22nd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Facebook has been the only place I've been semi active on lately
I really should post an update in DLS tomorrow, got to find the password and stuff but first sleep.
Watched two movies tonight (I sell the dead and the client list), feels like all I want to do is sleep lately but might be because I worked this weekened and was sick last week.

October 22nd, 2012, 06:44 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
Okay so I'm not crazy and I have a right to be mad lol. I don't care if she watches tv or puts them down sometimes I just don't want her to do some stuff with them.

I love shepherds pie! Save some for me lol

Home daycare how about I just send them to your house
October 23rd, 2012, 01:47 AM
Djizes, jus woke up and its 10:45

Me too loves sheperds pie, one of my fave things to make

Think its about to update my siggie.. that picture is almost a year old and and no longer a student..

October 23rd, 2012, 10:57 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How do you make the Shepherds pie Brie? I have asked before but I forgot lol

Anniken, I am same as you, I am so drained anymore. I can't seem to get caught up and when I do I fall behind on work and all that fun stuff.

Sam has decided she hates school. She told me she misses her preschool teacher and thats why. She has a good teacher and loves her, but I can honestly say her Preschool teacher was AMAZING. I will have to have Sam call her and talk with her. Its hard telling her she has to go to school. I do know that 6th grade on I will homeschool.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
October 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
I have been trying hard to get Swagbucks, Superpoints and Survey's but I lost my touch lol. I have been redeeming Swagbucks a lot, but no where near the 5 a month I would like to do.

Also as far as the nanny stuff goes, I had a babysitter do that and I flat out told her those are my children, and I want nothing but the best for them. She never did it again because she was at first embarassed that I confronted her. But I also did it in a kind and loving way. I would not want her to get mad and in turn hurt my children.

October 23rd, 2012, 03:54 PM
Yeah I need to talk to her because same thing happened today I came home to dirty dishes and bottles in the sick. The babies were in the swings and she was watching tv.

How old is Sam? My step mom home schools my younger siblings and they love it! I don't think I have the patience for it though lol
October 23rd, 2012, 04:16 PM
Welcome back Anniken I love when people come back and it gets a little more active here, exciting lol. I saw that you are in derby, so cool! Do you love it? My mom is on two derby teams she is just obsessed. I told her I had a friend in Norway in derby and shes like thats so cool she should add me to FB! Shes a creep. Hahaha

Kendra- you its just potatoes meat and veggies cooked all together! I put the meat on the bottom (ground beef) and I usually just make it with leftover taco meat, then corn on top and then mashed potatoes. I like to put cheese on top too. I don't know the actual way of making it but that's how I do it haha. I have been trying to get back in to SB and SP too. I do the lucky button click every day but usually forget about SB, I've gotten lazy lol.

You should definitely say something to her about it! That would drive me nuts.

Sean found Gauge a new Thomas costume since him and his ex lost Gauge's old one and thats all he wants to be again lol. I tried to find DK's Rapunzel today but no luck so far, eep!

October 24th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Ok, I will really have to try it though it sounds good.

Sam is 5, I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is in Kindergarten right now. So it will be a while before I start homeschooling but I have plenty of time to prepare for it. I want to start reading up on it now so I can constantly refresh my memory lol

Today Junior and I have been married for 6 years. Can't believe its been that long. I don't think we have any plans. I was going to take him out for dinner but my niece has a concert. So maybe this weekend.

October 24th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Happy Anniversary!!!!
October 24th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Happy anniversary!

I am online watching last nights episode of PLL

October 24th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Happy anniversary!!

I need to figure out where I am in that show I know I missed part of the last season lol I got really lazy with it. Maybe I will do that tonight!

October 25th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Thanks!

I haven't watched it since the first season. I really want to catch up, but thats a lot of shows lol

Does anyone watch Revolution? I do, Junior really likes it, but I don't know I am torn. Its good but its also horrible at the same time.

October 25th, 2012, 12:21 PM
I'm behind on PLL too but it's on Netflix.
I saw the first episode of revolution and I liked it but I don't remember what day it comes on
October 25th, 2012, 03:06 PM
So I just got done with my observations for this class and when I left today the teacher gave me a present she had gotten for Addi. It's a cute owl bag to put her Halloween candy in, two books, and some popcorn. I was so surprised I cried, lol. Addi loves it, and part of her schoolwork today is going to be making a thank you card.

October 26th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Aww thats so cute!

I have a hair appointment today my friend Jess just wants to test this red on a patch of my hair to see if it will go as red as we want and if it does I am going to get it done next month!

October 26th, 2012, 11:26 AM
And with the good news comes bad...we decided last night not to have our dog come to Hawaii and instead let her stay with my dad. She has already been with him over 6 months (since I was home 3 months) and she is used to it there. Plus everyone was really worried about her being on a plane in cargo for 8 hours. I spent all last night crying.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search