October Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 3rd, 2012, 09:41 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We added one more member to our family today, a 4 year-old black lab we named Paisley She is so cute! So much for settling for a medium dog lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

November 4th, 2012, 06:47 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Aww cute!!

We are in 3rd place so far for the Vegas trip. The girl winning works at the bar haha.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
November 4th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Well she shouldn't be allowed to be in the contest then, that doesn't seem fair.

It's 5:00 a.m. and I'm up. I am trying to train myself for next semester so I'll get up in time to workout before I go to my student teaching, it stinks lol. Paisley liked it though because I took her out for a walk already.

November 4th, 2012, 12:40 PM
I have no idea what happened, but someone must of shared the picture somewhere because we got a BUNCH of likes from India on the picture lol. Like at least 150 likes. I messaged and asked if it was ok or if they had to take the picture down and they said it was ok! So we are sitting at 545 votes now in first place!! I hope it ends soon haha.

Aww Paisley is a cute name!

November 4th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Thanks it's one of the names on my girl list, but Dh didn't like it. Since he got to name the cat, I named the dog lol.

November 4th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Aww haha at least you got to use it. My friend Brittany just married a friend of mine ..Terry. Terry is determined to name their son Percy if they have a boy ever. Brittany just haaates it so shes trying to use it on a pet to get rid of it bahaha

I have Addy for the night because Steph has been dizzy and ill all day. The hospital determined she has the starting of the flu and injected some gravol into her hip so it could knock her into a good sleep. This is my first time ever having Addy over night without Steph here i was scared haha because of how attached she is to Steph she sleeps in bed with her. She fought sleep all through a movie but finally rolled over on the couch and fell asleep! She was mad though lol and almost cried for Steph.

November 5th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Aww poor Addy, at least they have a connection though. There's always a bright side lol. My dog kept me up all night barking at the cat, I don't know what I'm going to do but that has to stop. I just don't know how to make them used to each other.

November 5th, 2012, 10:06 AM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
I love black labs! I have always wanted one. Is it sad that I have been playing Christmas music since Thursda lol.
November 6th, 2012, 10:04 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love that name too!
I wanted the nickname Odie if we had a boy so Jr wanted the name Odyssius which I didn't like lol so we named our dog Odie, I really miss that dog.

Having a thing at work for an Officer who is transferring to anoth Police Department and I got stuck with calling everyone and e-mailing everyone for her party so my day is going to pretty much suck.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
November 7th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Ew that sounds boring!

Sorry I have been a little MIA, I have been cleaning my house. Like SUPER cleaning, it echos I got rid of so much stuff haha. My mom finally moved out so her stuff is gone and I am happy in my home again!

November 7th, 2012, 03:06 PM
I am about to start serious fall cleaning over here too Brie, I'm talking wash my walls cleaning lol.

November 8th, 2012, 10:04 AM
So does anyone else have access to Superpoints? I think they shut down the site because of new management or something. So any points we had we just lost and now can't redeem them or even access our account information. That seriously stinks.

Anyways, I need to deep clean my car. I want to remove seats and just take a hose to it lol jk but really I want to clean the carpets really good and get all the interior cleaned out real good before it gets really cold.

November 8th, 2012, 10:30 AM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
I need to clean out my closest I can't even see the bottom of it
November 9th, 2012, 05:41 AM
Veteran
Yeah Kendra I JUST tried to get onto superpoints and saw that. That really sucks!! I loved that website.

My sister is in the early stages of labor. She will be 38 weeks on Monday. So she is here in case we need to get to the hospital. Shes already lost her plug and had bloody show and shes in a LOT of pain.

November 9th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Oops that was me ^^^ lol. She signed in last night, I forgot.

November 9th, 2012, 08:23 AM
Thats neat, I didn't think she was that far along. How exciting!

November 9th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Oh wow that's exciting. Is she having another girl?

November 9th, 2012, 12:42 PM
She will be 38 weeks on Monday, but clearly wont be making it to her due date lol. They said its a girl but we all think its a boy. I swear I saw boy parts on there and the girl kind of sucked at her job lol. Hopefully its a girl though because she has TONS of clothing for this baby all girl stuff and it would suck to start over.

We got her checked again .. she is still 3 cm. Shes home now bathing and walking trying to get things going because she is in a lot of pain. Mostly in her back. Shes definitely contracting regularly they just haven't brought any progress. She is miserable.

November 10th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Poor Steph, I hope she has her/him soon!

November 13th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Sorry I have been a bit MIA! Steph keeps having these false alarms, its draining. Last night we had to go to the hospital at 3 in the morning. My mom had to drive us and she has the flu so she felt awful, had to wake up teresa to take the kids, had to wake up the neighbor to take Addy. All for nothing. Got home at 6 and slept until 12, I didn't get anything done that i needed to early this morning. Sigh.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search