October Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2012, 08:39 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I love starting my mornings off with a cappucino! I have so much energy and motivation and just generally in a good mood all around.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
November 14th, 2012, 08:58 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope she has the baby soon, that sounds draining.

I am exhausted. I have been so motivated to work out, get home and nothing. I hate myself for not working out. I need to start soon. I have a good routine when I start but its starting that is getting to me. I will though start soon because it seems like AF is a killer when I don't work out. If that makes sense lol

Its spirit week at school for Samy, yesterday was 80's Day so she has bright neon colors and a tutu, side puffed pony tail and I did chalk highlights. Today is Sports Day and I did my best to dress her up as a cheerleader lol. We have absolutely nothing sporty for our kids.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
November 14th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Awwww that is cute! These guys don't have many fun days like that at school. Even on Halloween dks school said no costumes, only orange and black day..lol

November 14th, 2012, 05:12 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
^ aww that's no fun. They let us dress up at school just no slutty stuff lol.
November 15th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Good morning! I seriously love mornings lol . I am hoping today to get a workout or two in, I made so much progress on toning before and let it go to waste, I want it back!

November 15th, 2012, 07:56 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good morning ladies! Sorry I haven't been around lately. I have also skipped the last few days of workouts, but I am going to try and get back on track today. I also got another cleaning job that I will start today. It's not much, but at least I will be bringing in about 200.00/month with the two cleaning jobs I have and I can maybe take on one more and keep those 3 while I student teach. If not I am perfectly okay with just the two I have currently.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

November 16th, 2012, 09:30 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats good Meagan, its always nice to have extra cash even if its not much.

They have Halloween parades with all the kids for school. Since we don't celebrate Halloween though she gets to play on the computer.

I can't wait for Thursday so I can go shopping. I'm not doing Black Friday this year but I want to go to Old Navy and Kmart. Kmart has great deals on boots and dresses.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
November 16th, 2012, 12:49 PM
So I was wrong about my DLS post...and as it turns out me and my friend DID win the trip to Vegas :O . I found out this morning! So excited lol. I didn't think we did because they said they were going to announce it like two weeks ago and never did!

November 16th, 2012, 05:05 PM
OMG! How exciting!!!
lol I have to ask, what is DLS? Because you guys always talk about it and I keep forgetting to ask
November 16th, 2012, 06:31 PM
DLS=Dirty Little Secrets. It's a private board associated with the Teen Mommies board.

That's so exciting Brie!

November 17th, 2012, 08:21 AM
^^ what she said lol.

I finally got my school application done yesterday! Such a relief. Now to hope they have openings and I don't get wait listed. If I don't hear back by next Friday I am calling haha

November 17th, 2012, 08:57 AM
I finally got a hold of the advisor that is assigning my student teaching yesterday. She said one school had denied me because they already had too many student teachers (she also said "Didn't I call you to tell you that?"...Umm no, you haven't called me at all even though you said you would call once a week. I have been calling you every.single.time) and we are still waiting to hear from the other two schools. I am hoping we hear something soon.

I have such a busy weekend ahead that I don't know if I will be on much, but I will try!

November 18th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Tonight I am making chili by myself for the first time ever. Growing up haha. I hope it turns out like my moms.

November 18th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Good luck! I made chicken noodle soup last night and tonight we are having leftovers and grilled cheese sandwiches.

November 19th, 2012, 06:26 AM
I didn't end up making it because I forgot to buy the chili seasoning haha. Go figure. Maybe some other day this week!

I have a job counseling appointment today. You have to when you are on assistance and your kids are school age. I am hoping its short though because I will be explaining to her that I am starting school again in January so there is no need for me to find a job lol. I wish I didn't have to go to it. I am motivated to do stuff around the house and wish I could just do that instead.

November 19th, 2012, 09:04 AM
This week is all about cleaning the house and getting ready for Thanksgiving for me. I also have to call two more schools about observations since the school I contacted last week never called/emailed me back.

November 19th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Oh yeah thanks giving! So me and my friends usually do a thanksgiving pot luck n didn't this year. So we are doing an American one this up coming Sunday haha. At my house, I am doing the turkey/ stuffing/ scalloped potatoes. So I guess I'm prepping for thanksgiving too! I just pulled out all of the Christmas stuff so I can get the house all pretty too.

November 19th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I'm going crazy, I am currently on cd7 of my last cycle WTTC. I am freaking myself out hoping I get pregnant my first 3 months TTC (because I want a fall baby lol).

November 19th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Ahhh good luck!! A newborn in the fall would be sooo cute in warm sleepers and sweaters hehe.

I am trying to gather up all of the Santa and certain Christmas pics of the kids from the years so I can frame them and set them on my hutch. I am really regretting not getting their picture with Santa one year, I can't remember what year it was either! urrgh.

November 19th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Lol the earlier posts about food made me hungry.
The twins are gonna take Santa pictures really soon I made an appointment.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search