January Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2013, 06:11 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
LOL lightweight! Just kidding
I haven't been drinking as much caffeine since I had the twins but I would get Starbucks every morning before school lol.
I'm glad school is going well!
January 15th, 2013, 06:33 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
You are right that could be it haha. When I go out with friends one drink has me tipsy!

Seriously caffeine is going to get me through school. I just had another day of getting tons of stuff done! I really want to make the Dean's list this year. I've never been on honor roll or even cared about grades before, so its my goal!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
January 16th, 2013, 04:14 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad your getting stuff done Brie! I got an email this morning telling me they found placement for my student teaching! The only bad thing is that it's in Texas so Addi and I have to leave Dh for 4 months We leave next Thursday.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

January 16th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Awww . On the plus side, you get to see your family for 4 months and no longer have to stress over it!! Hopefully the 4 months fly by for you!

January 17th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Aww I'm sorry I hope it goes by really fast too! Maybe he will come visit a lot

Good luck on making honor roll Brie!
January 18th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks ladies. He won't be visiting at all 1) because it is so expensive and 2) because he wants to save up his leave so we can maybe come home for over a month at Christmas and Thanksgiving.

There is sooo much to do, and I am hosting a 31 gifts party tomorrow on top of everything, I think I am going to go insane.

January 21st, 2013, 12:40 PM
what did you guys do this weekend?
Me and the twins just chilled at home for the most part, my friend is trying to breakout into photography so we went and modeled for her on saturday but thats about it. My dad's doing bbq today so that should be fun
January 22nd, 2013, 12:13 PM
We just hung out together as a family, we're trying to squeeze as much time together in as we can since Addi and I will be gone for 4ish months. Today I'm packing.

January 23rd, 2013, 09:46 AM
Tomorrow, we leave tomorrow. I cry every time I think about it, and last night I found Addi crying in her bed because she doesn't want to leave daddy in Hawaii

January 23rd, 2013, 02:28 PM
awww *hugs* I'm so sorry it has be this way. I hope you guys skype and facetime all the time and that it goes by really fast
January 24th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Awwww Meagan!! I'm so sorry I haven't been around! This week, well past two weeks really have been insane for me. I have to hand in immunization records, blood work results, proof that i had my flu shot, cpr / first aid certification, my police check..and i had none of it. Ive been running aorund trying to get it done between classes, as after school I have the kids. So hectic! I have most of it sorted out now. I had my cpr/first aid but only a level A and we need a level C to do our clinicals so i have to redo it. I go this saturday and sunday for it, this is going to be an exhausting weekend lol.

Now I am off to DLS for a really excitin update!!

January 27th, 2013, 09:33 AM
I hope you get it all done Brie! We made it to Texas safe and sound, but Addi got sick to her stomach last night and threw up everywhere. I am hoping she feels better by tomorrow because it will break my heart if I have to leave her on my first day while she's sick.

January 27th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Aww poor girl!

January 28th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Aww poor baby! How did your first day go?
Sometimes I get so sick of the teen mom stereotype like we're all sluts and we're all bad moms who can't take of our kids. Please I know plenty of people at school that have slept with a lot more people than me and I know moms in their 30s and 40s that should have never had kids
January 28th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Yup, lifes funny like that. I know moms in their 30's and 40's that still cant get their life together and then theres moms like us who have a plan.

I got my new bed set today, so excited! Its the first one ive ever had lol. All ive ever had before this was random blankets and sheets, figured id spoil myself a bit!

January 29th, 2013, 05:13 AM
You deserve to spoil yourself every once-in-awhile Brie!

My first day went great, thanks for asking My teacher is great and the students are sweet although they are still trying to see how far they can push the limits with me lol. I am trying to get my bluff in quick because next week I think I will have the class to myself all week since my teacher is going to a conference all week. Yikes!

January 29th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Ahhh scary haha hope that goes smoothly for you! Glad your first day went well!!

I got 100% on my first test

January 29th, 2013, 03:19 PM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello Everyone, havent been around lately between work and sick kiddos we have been swamped.

I am going to have to do more training for work, I know I need it but not looking forward to it.

Trying to get Shylah in preschool for the 2013-2014 school year. Will be easier on babysitters. If she goes to school half days. I will try and keep up with coming back on. This is really the only place I talk to anyone outside of family.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
January 29th, 2013, 04:10 PM
WTG Brie!!

Good luck getting Shy in Kendra, I hope it works out

School was great today and Addi just went to spend the night with my inlaws so I am chilling out watching PLL and catching up on business stuff. Woohoo!

January 30th, 2013, 10:19 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am trying to plan Samy's Kindergarten Graduation Party and I am at a loss with food.

It is going to be a cowgirl theme. Its pink and silver for colors, and for balloons, cups, plates, napkins a horse mylar balloon, table clothes and streamers which will all run about $130 for supplies. Her graduation is in May but I am planning now because financially it would be easier to spread the cost rather then bunch it up. Her preschool party/gift was over $600 and was way to much and we just did a spur of the moment party for her and paid for everyone to go swimming. Her present was a motorized princess car for $300. My Mom did chip in $50 so that helped. So planning now for me is easier.

The problem is I am stuck on food. What is a good theme for a cowgirl with food. I was thinking southern foods but I am stumped. Its more finger foods and desserts not a full on meal. So refreshments/snack bar.

Then games I am having a hard time. I think age wise no one under 3yo and 19 is the oldest (kid/teen wise) . We have a WIDE variety of all those ages. I am planning on musical chairs divided by age groups. I have been searching pinterest like crazy but haven't found much.

Can you ladies help?

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by 3Kendra3; January 30th, 2013 at 10:34 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search