January Chat Thread

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2013, 08:50 AM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
Aww poor Gauge, I hope he feels better soon
Lol enjoy your rest Brie!
Wow good job on the weight lost Kendra!
February 16th, 2013, 04:09 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
I want the kids to sleep soon so I can do my quiz. I'm actually excited to do it haha. Who am I?!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
February 17th, 2013, 07:05 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So Addi woke up at midnight last night and threw up everywhere. I swear she has thrown up more since we have been in Texas than she has in the last 2 years. She has no fever so we are just resting today.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 18th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Aww poor girl hope she feels better! Gauge had that too this past week! But his was different. He had fevers sat, sun, mon, thursday and then puking and diarrhea on friday.

February 19th, 2013, 09:17 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Shylah wasn't throwing up but 2 weeks ago she had a fever for 5 days, she had a cough that went away. Then 2 days ago she got the cough back with a minimal fever.

On Friday Sam stayed home from school. I felt so bad for her. She was screaming saying her friends (her cousin) was being mean to her. I know how she feels I have days I don't want to go to work and just want to leave. So I told her this one time she can stay home. I'm glad I did because she was hanging out with her cousin over the weekend and they both are friends again. My nephew and her are in the same class and this is the first time the whole school year they argued so it was hard on her. Plus Sam was 4 when she started and most the kids in her class started at 6 so she has a harder time adjusting.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
February 19th, 2013, 08:00 PM
I hope addi feels better soon Meagan
Same lucky to have a cousin so close to her in age it sounds like they have fun. And I think we all need a mental health break from school every once in a while.
February 19th, 2013, 08:06 PM
I just feel like I'm drowning in my life right now. When I come home from school and see the twins they don't even want to come to me. They cry and cling to the nanny and try to wiggle out of my arms. And I mean like real tears not just screaming crying. And then I have exams coming up that I need to study for and I just feel frustrated like I can't 100% to the babies or school. And I don't see it get better anytime soon I have to stay in school to get a good job and try to move out on my own eventually kwim.
February 20th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Aw Katy, I'm sorry. I know how you feel because I went through that with Dd too. It will get better though and be so worth it when you're done with school.

Addi hasn't thrown up in over 48 hours and hasn't had diarrhea for almost 24. Woohoo! Fingers crossed that this is the end.

February 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM
Katy, I went through this my first year of college. Gauge was 1 and DK was 2. Their grandma babysat them and they wanted her all the time because she spent the most time with them. It WILL get better! But I'm not going to lie, for the mean time it will be hard and you will feel like your feelings are hurt. Focus on school while you are at school. Do you have many breaks? What I did was brought a lunch and on lunch breaks and breaks between classes I tried to get most of my assignments and homework done...use that time to get ahead too. It gives you a little extra time at home with the babies. When you have school breaks (do you have a reading week? Ours is next week, we have a week off) or summer breaks, do as much as you can with them. All you can do is love them. They are so little that they don't understand right, when they are older it will get easier!! My kids love me a lot and ask for me all the time, and I used to worry that we would never get to this point. But I did, and you will! Keep your chin up!

February 21st, 2013, 12:32 PM
It will get better, my kids have their moments. It took at least 3-4 months for them to get used to being with my sister. Now they enjoy going over there. They have moments when they want to just be with her and not me, but in all honesty I think of it as knowing they are in good hands. If they didn't want to be with her and cried I would think the worst. So I would rather them be happy and know they are taken care of.

February 21st, 2013, 07:19 PM
Thanks ladies for just listening to me venting
I guess it's better that like her I would feel horrible all day if the babie cried when I left them with her.
And I will try do my homework during breaks. Spring Break is coming up so I will get them to spend some time with them then.
February 22nd, 2013, 02:47 PM
Thats akways good having breaks.

Brie is everything ok with you and DK?

February 25th, 2013, 04:39 AM
We are good! I was sore for a few days, starting to feel better now. My neck gets uncomfortable when I lay down at night and it can be hard to find a comfortable sleeping position, but it could be worse! DK is good, she wasn't sore anywhere at all the crash just scared her.

It is my reading break this week which means no school..but I have so much to do im dreading it lol.

February 25th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Would you ladies mind taking a second to vote for me? I got nominated to win an award in my city, a mom award hehe. Its awards that a radio station here made up for the peterborough twitter community , our city has a large community on there. People who do awesome things in the community get nominated, i got nominated for being a good mom *blush* . You can vote daily. I may or may not remind you every day haha. THanks in advance!!

surveymonkey.com/s/3G82JRT

(you will have to copy and paste that link into your browser)

February 27th, 2013, 11:00 AM
I have attempted to but not sure if I did it right lol

February 27th, 2013, 04:35 PM
The cravings have started, this baby seems to like red meat....okay not like LOVES! Now if I could just stop throwing up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search