January 2nd, 2007, 09:36 PM
Join Date: Nov 2006
Kim, 22; Josh, 22.
tentatively due Nov. 5
1. First prenatal appt. March 19th @ 4
2. Ultrasound #1: April 2nd, 8:50am - HEARTBEAT!! measuring 9 weeks exactly
3. May 21, 8:30am appointment - Heard the heartbeat! Perfect 155 bpm
4. Gender scan! June 11, 8:00am - IT'S A GIRL!!!
[insert bunches of blah appointments here!]
5. 40w, 1d prenatal - 3cm, 100% effaced, engaged & not feeling my contractions.
----->being induced 11/13 if she doesn't come on her own =\
<div align="center">Contractions started becoming intense the night I last updated.
Between my computer not working, and JM freezing every time I try to get on, I haven't been able to update.
After 36 hours of labor, I gave birth to our precious baby girl.
Friday, November 7th, 2008 at 10:59PM
Peyton Mae graced us with her presence.
8lbs 6.4oz, 21in & BEAUTIFUL.