I really need to vent

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2007, 08:01 AM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
Well we put DH's banjo on ebay. There were 4 bids, and the reserve had been met. It had been sitting at 2500 since this past Saturday. The high bidder had sent us many message asking about the banjo. DH finally just told me to give him his number and tell him to call and he would answer anything. Well he basically called and told DH he decided he didnt want the banjo so he wanted to retract his bid. DH just told him to do whatever. (He's too nice when it comes to this stuff) He said he didnt want him to buy something and then regret it, whereas I was saying, he should have thought about that before he placed a big of $2500. He ended up just clicking on something that said he put in the wrong amount AFTER 4 DAYS, and it dtopped it down to $500. I was going to leave negative feedback but because there wasnt a transaction I cant which I think is total BS. Thats NOT the way ebay works, you dont just decide you dont want something and back out on a bid. So I had to put something on the page saying that he retracted his bid because he decided he didnt want it not because there is anything wrong with the banjo. There are 23 peopel watching it so Im worried that they will think something is wrong with it. Someone else bid on it last night and its up to $1025 now but thats still a good way from the reserve and it ends Sunday. I cant stand when people do stuff like that and it really had me upset last night.

Well when I got up this morning I really hadnt thought much about it, just trying not to think about it and be in a better mood. So I get on myspace and I have a pic comment. I look and its on the pic I have that I took 2 weeks ago of my belly. Some girl that I dont even know left a comment on there saying "poor Mahayla " Needless to say I sent her a message...i just cant believe how rude someone can be! Well heres the message I sent her

WTH are you, and what do you mean "poor Mahayla" ?????

I dont know you, so you cant possibly know enough about me or my family to make a comment like that. If you think you can judge someone without even knowing them you are SADLY mistaken. I understand that anyone at anytime could disagree with anything I say or do, but thats MY CHOICE, and if anyone has a problem with it, they need to keep it to themselves. It's REALLY immature to post a comment like that, considering you don't know a thing about me. If you're referring to the fact that Im pregnant again, I can't even come CLOSE to understanding why that would make you feel sorry for my daughter. Gee, poor Mahayla, she's going to grow up so close to her brother or sister instead of fighting with them all the time. (In case you didn't catch that, that was sarcasm.) I just really don't get people like you, I guess troll would be a good word for it. Wanting nothing but petty trouble. You can keep your drama to yourself, and your VERY UNWANTED comments.

I was just hoping to have a better day and then i get that....grr

Sry I just really needed to vent to someone
August 22nd, 2007, 08:06 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
awwww i dont really know much about ebay but i think that was a pretty rude thing that guy did! also poor mahayla? WTH? i think shes very lucky to be getting a little brother or sister!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 22nd, 2007, 08:26 AM
kristina13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow both of those people are incredibly inconsiderate and rude. That sucks!! Id be so pissed! In fact, I am pissed just reading it! Im sorry that happened to you, I hope your banjo sells for a nice high bid! Youre right, thats not how ebay works and thats not fair! And as for that ##### on myspace, she needs to keep her f*n mouth shut. I cant believe someone would say that.
August 22nd, 2007, 08:51 AM
Tiffany1287's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Tiffany1287 Send a message via Yahoo to Tiffany1287
holy crap!! I'm still a little bit out of it but I finally realized what the comment meant. Not cool!! I'd say more but not on here, lol.
August 22nd, 2007, 10:16 AM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
That's just so rude of someone. . . . . ugh, ignore people. I get messages on myspace from people saying stuff like "nice way to ruin your life" and ##### like that. Just try not to let it get to you, like you said she doesn't know you or your family.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search