ugh..vent

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2007, 07:46 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
about seans mom again......dakota has a doc appt. today and his mom is driving steph and my mom and dakota to it..i decided not to go since their both going already we dont all 3 need to be there...since we got dakota seans mom has drivin me insane...calling herself a foster grandmother and taking her from me every time she sees us and ripping her soother out of her mouth everytime i give it to her saying you dont need that yucky thing....excsue me IM taking care of the baby NOT YOU and dont tell me how to take care of her i know what im doing. i can see there will be problems when i have my baby...oh joy...she wanted another baby but had to get a histerectomy so i guess shes trying to be mommy through dakota now? when before she found out i was getting custody she had NO interest in the baby whatsoever and wouldnt even look at her when she came over to see sean cuz she doesnt like my sister.....so anyway today she walks in and goes..."you dont look dressed" and i was like cuz im not going steph and my mom are and shes like oh why arent you going and i said because we dont all 3 need to be there. so then i turned to my mom and said "try and make it so steph doesnt come here after, make her go home cuz i dont want to deal with sean in a bad mood" and his mom goes "well thats too bad" and my mom was like well she hasto see her and i said i realize that but everytime she comes here she tries to sleep over and then i have to deal with sean ######ing about it and saying were gonna pack up and move to his moms house , and then i purposely said "and i dont want to live there" .....seriously hes so immature too..anytime she comes over hes like she better go home today. last time seans mom was here dakota was fussy...because she just woke up and was hungry....his mom was like "awwwwww was aunt brie sitting on the computer all day instead of playing with you and holding you?" i hold dakota a ton. probably more than i should now she prefers being held to sitting in a hcair or swing or something heaven forbid if i set a baby down. all her sons are mammas boys because she spent every waking second with them and never let them play alone she involved herself in everything they did. they had no independence! now everytime seans mad he wants to run back to his mommy. sorry dakota wont be spoiled like that.

sorry for my rude vent..im just so sick of her.if she tries to tell me how to raise my baby ill SNAP

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 22nd, 2007, 07:52 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
His mom sounds psycho, seriously. She needs to slow down and realize how crazy she is sounding, and rude to you. It seems like she is just trying to put you down left and right and she needs to realize what her place is. As for sean, he needs to grow up and independance himself from her.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

August 22nd, 2007, 07:58 AM
Quote:
His mom sounds psycho, seriously. She needs to slow down and realize how crazy she is sounding, and rude to you. It seems like she is just trying to put you down left and right and she needs to realize what her place is. As for sean, he needs to grow up and independance himself from her.[/b]
very true...she thinks i dont know what im doing because ive never raised a baby before..i hate how adults try and make you do things the way they did...all my neighbors do it too. also i cant even talk to sean about it..ive tried and he always sticks up for his mom..i said i wanted him in the room and not his mom when i have the baby and he made a bull###### story about how he doesnt want to see me in pain..when really his giving up his spot for his mom i told him i dont like how she treats me about the baby and he said oh its fine and maybe you shouldnt give her the soother so much..gee thanks for sticking up for your fiance sean. sometimes i just wanna tell him to go ahead back home with mommy but then hed fight me for custody of our baby and i dotn want his mom raising MY child.

August 22nd, 2007, 08:55 AM
kristina13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh heellllll no. Nothing makes me more angry then that crap. You hafta stand up to her now. This is only my opinion, but I think you should tell her politely that Dakota is in your care and you would appreciate it if she would not make comments about how you care for her. You are perfectly capable of raisinger her, and if you need advice or help, you will ask her. My husbands mom's stepmother does this ##### and it pisses me off. She isnt even really ericas gmom and shes always saying that ##### I want to smack her sometimes. I feel your pain with the MIL too, you just have to find a comfortable way to stand up to her especially because when your babe gets here, its only going to get worse. I hope she gets better about this, its very stressful thing to deal with ... ugh. Sorry to hear shes a pain, I hope it gets better!
August 22nd, 2007, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Oh heellllll no. Nothing makes me more angry then that crap. You hafta stand up to her now. This is only my opinion, but I think you should tell her politely that Dakota is in your care and you would appreciate it if she would not make comments about how you care for her. You are perfectly capable of raisinger her, and if you need advice or help, you will ask her. My husbands mom's stepmother does this ##### and it pisses me off. She isnt even really ericas gmom and shes always saying that ##### I want to smack her sometimes. I feel your pain with the MIL too, you just have to find a comfortable way to stand up to her especially because when your babe gets here, its only going to get worse. I hope she gets better about this, its very stressful thing to deal with ... ugh. Sorry to hear shes a pain, I hope it gets better![/b]

its hard for me to stand up to her because sean is ALWAYS on her side even if she is clearly in the wrong hes such a mommas boy and he never sticks up for me..he would be immature enough to leave me over something like that.

August 22nd, 2007, 12:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
Ugh luckely i can not relate to this David mom is his step mom and she has no biological kids so thank god she cant tell me how to do things cause she has never done it herself. I know you dont want to tell her to back off but honestly your going to have to other wise she wont take the hint. Next time she says something like oh she doesnt need that just come back with you know i htought about that i i determined that right now she does if i need your help/advice i will ask for it. that will kinda get it through to her that you dont care what she thinks about it unless you want her advice and when you do you will ask her. And thats a good one because it will work for just about everything like if she says oh no you need to do it this way and stuff. If you can get her to realize that you wont listen to her now before you have your baby she wont try to step on your toes once you give birth.

As far as sean ugh thats fine hes sticking up for his mom but he needs to stick up for you as well. If he is going to leave you because you stand up to his mom which isntreally that its just say you know thanks for the sugestion but i dont want it unless i ask for it. Then let him leave because you dont need two people under minding your parenting decisions. He will either relize hey this is stupid that i got all pissed at brie because she told my mom how she feels or he will be oblivious to the fact that your intiteled to raise your child the way you want to.

Oh and if you dont want his mom in the delevery room with you dont have her in there if he thinks that by him not being in there means he can send her in for him then i guess they both will be in for a shock because you can leave a list with the nurses on who is all allowed in the room with you.

Hope she gets the clue before you flip at her

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

August 23rd, 2007, 11:12 AM
its times like these when i feel like im doing the right thing..steph spent the night which sean was not impressed about..she was to sleep in the babys room with her so she could hear her when she wakes up.........well i put dakota in that room at midnight.....i told steph get up there with her she could wake up at any time.......we have this guy named doug living in our basement right now..hes about 22 or 23 and he has a 5 year old son (who doesnt stay here) anyway he was telling steph that he likes her and wants to go out with her some time (she has a boyfriend already) and she apparently said ok so sean heard them moving furniture around down there..which ended up being that they unfolded his futon so they could both sleep on it.....dakota woke up SIX #%*$ times and steph was not up here to be with her..i had to keep getting up to see her. at 5 30 i went down and opened the basement door and called out stephs name and she didnt answer and the light was off..i assumed they were sleeping..she came up a few minutes later when i was heating up the bottle and she was rubbing her eyes like she just woke up.....i handed her the bottle and said go feed your daughter NOW so she did. then i went back to sleep...well i heard the baby crying at 8 ..she cried for about 5 minutes i assumed steph was still with her.....WRONG ..my mom got up and fed her..so steph went back downstairs as soon as she fed dakota that one bottle..if she even fed it to her i told her at some point in that night DO NOT bring that baby into that basment (its cold and damp and smells like mildue..its unfinished and theres spiders and centipedes everywehre but dougie wanted the basement instead of a bedroom) anyway she was like why not? and i said well obviously it woul make her sick you dumb #####. so she wants to spend the night again tonight..i told her shes not allowed to sleep in this house ever again and my mom agreed and i will most likely be taking the baby tonight.....i cant believe stephenie left her alone two floors up where she couldnt hear her to spend the night with a guy she just met also one of the times i went down there she was holding a smoke and then tried to hide it from me..and i said im not a #%*$ idiot no one just carrys a smoke around.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search