Mad a hubby

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2007, 08:22 AM
kristina13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok, before I vent about my hubs, let me just say that he is a really good dad and husband...but he pisses me off sometimes! He is pursuing his degree in business, and therefore only works part time for the most part. The situation with work for us is as such:

My family owns a business, I am the Office manager, and my husband does technical assembly from home. (Its an internet business, we design, manufacture resell audio equiptment) I am also an Avon rep part time. My mom watches Erica during the day. I work 8-9 hour days M-Thurs. Sometimes more days more hours, depending.

So, basically I leave at 8 for work every morning, get myself ready, Hubby changes her diaper and her clothes(from the bed) and we go off. Hubby then sleeps in just about every day for 2 hours or so. Gets up, works, eats, watches tv whatever., Since its summer and hes not in school, he lives a rather relaxing lifestyle in my opinion. Yet, on the weekends, I dont get to sleep in every day. We have 3 day weekends, so we alternate between who gets 2 days and who gets one. IMO, he sleeps in every day all week, I should get the 3 days over the weekend. But if I suggest that, he makles me feel bad. He can be very selfish that way. He also doesnt seem to understand that I am really stressed out, and I dont get to lounge around during the day ever. He is home all day, granted he is working some of it, but no baby, no time restraints, no schedule etc...and he still finds room to ##### at me about cleaning or cooking, whatever. I just hate that he expects so much of me, and never goes out of his way to make time for me to relax.

He has made me miserable everyday this week so far. Monday, I was sick all the nightbefore and barely slept so I asked him to get up with Erica and let me sleep a few hours and I went into work late/ He proceeded to give me a hard time for not going into work. Even tho I was sick. He told me to toughen up. Then Tuesday, he called me halfway through the workday to yell at me about buying a bottle of wine the night before when we didnt really have the money. Graned I shouldnt have bought it, but we were having adinner party last night, and I wanted to serve Prosecco cocktails. Anywya, I was wrong, but he shouldnt be calling me sat work with that #####. Then today, he got all pissed at my before I left for work about a stupid thing. He wanted me to run out to the car to get something, but he was laying in bed and I owuld have had to take the baby out with me to get it and bring her back in, bot a big deal but he was mad I complained. Im fed up ladies. Thanks for letting me vent.
August 22nd, 2007, 08:32 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
i think you have every right to be mad, thats so unfair that he gets to sleep in so much!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 22nd, 2007, 08:52 AM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
You have every right to be irritated. That isn't fair to you. It would be different if he was getting up and helping around the house so when you did get home you could relax. I don't know what to tell you! I'm sorry.

August 22nd, 2007, 11:11 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
I fell your pain. I don't have any advice cause I'm in the same situation w/ Mikayla's daddy. I don't work, but I get up every morning w/ our daughter, look after her the whole day, then put her to bed and he never has to do a thing. He can come and go whenenver he please (mind you he works Tues-Saturday) but I think that if I ask him to get up w/ her and let me sleep in ONE day a week, then he should but nope... and then he goes and has 2-4 hour naps when he comes home from work and when he's off after he just had a full night sleep.. he always says that I "do nothing all day"

It is frustrating! So I know how you feel (even though our situations are different) but can't give you any advice cause I need some myself, sorry!
August 22nd, 2007, 11:18 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh hun I'm sorry.. you have every right to be angry. I hope things start lookin up soon

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 22nd, 2007, 05:43 PM
conley1988
That doesn't seem fair at all. But I know how you feel, I work all morning and would love to get a break but since Robert picked up asecond job I can't blow my nose wihtout someone yelling for me! Even when he didn't have it I found my self with the boys more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search