It suddenly became amusing...

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2007, 09:01 AM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
So she sent me a message back, I of course sent another one to her. After I did I started thinking about her message. Im just so amused that a 28 year old "woman" would leave me a comment like that and then tell me that Im just a child so I wouldnt understand anyways. I find it super ironic that the first time anything has ever been said negative towards my age comes from someone online lol Im just in awe that people think they know you because they read your posts. Im pretty sure I know who it is now though. Anyways here is the message she sent me....

actually i do know your "story" or as much of it as you let on to, through JM.. did you not realize we are on each others friends list? i mean, how else would i be able to put a comment? yeah poor Mahayla- not getting the chance to be the only child and the baby for very long. you clearly dont know the importance of giving each child their individual time to grow, and not compete especially when they are as young as she. you will see in the future how your choice to get yourself knocked up again, will affect your children. you are just a child yourself, so i guess you really dont know any better, anyway.

And what I sent back.......

I could careless if you THINK you know me. Apparently you are oblivious to the fact that just because you read someone's posts on a message board doesn't mean you know them. I knew you were on my friends list, that doesnt mean a thing. There are all kinds of people on there I dont know. There was more than one person on JM saying oh I want my child to have the first year with just them, which I could careless. If thats what someone else want, great for them. But what I dont understand is that it seems like everyone thinks being pregnant is going to make me blind or not be able to take care of her. She's still going to have her first year to herself. AND WHY DO YOU CARE? Im sorry that you cant handle 2 young kids, but I can, and thats what I want. Thats NONE of your business. It's not a decision I will regret. My husband and I sat down and talked about it and its what it best for us. I WASNT TAKING YOU into consideration when I made that decision so Im not going to now, or anyone else that wants to try and tell me "Its wrong" If you seriously think that because Im young I dont know anything you really really need to think about life just a little bit more. Im a better mother than a lot of women I know that are YOUR age. Of course I could go down to your maturity level and leave some rude comment back on your page.

She can send back whatever she wants but that message got my point across, wether she wants to realize it or not, shes being rediculous! Good grief thats enough drama for me for the rest of the year!
August 22nd, 2007, 09:05 AM
August2006Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to August2006Mommy
As i told u earlier i think its pretty pathetic what shes trying to argue...she doesnt know you, she doesnt know anything about your family...she has no say..shes honestly just a waste of time to me...it doesnt even make sense to argue back with her if she sends something back...b/c ignorant people never listen to the other side...they just stay one minded to what they believe

August 22nd, 2007, 09:09 AM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
So this "adult women" just sent you that message out of the blue?! First off, even if she doesn't agree, KEEP YOUR FREAKING MOUTH SHUT! I know that I, personally, couldn't have handled 2 kids when I was 17...but it doesn't mean someone else can't. Just ignore her, obviously mom bashing makes her feel like a better mom.

August 22nd, 2007, 09:10 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow that's super ignorant! She needs to mind her own business, no one asked her opinion! You're freakin married and financialy stable... who is she to tell you how to live ur life? You're having a 2nd baby with ur husband! You're a good mommy, don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I'm really happy for your family, Mahayla is going to love being a big sister, I'm sure of it

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 22nd, 2007, 09:24 AM
oh no no no, the other post i made this morning about venting was about her, she commented one of my pics on myspace saying "poor Mahayla"

Thanks guys, Im not going to message her back as much as I would like to no matter what she says. Its just amazing to me that someone that thinks they are oh so responsible would act like that
August 22nd, 2007, 09:28 AM
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
Sorry. I just read that one. How freaking rude. Don't message her back. Or just messager her back saying something like "Dont you have kids your suppose to be taking care of?"

August 22nd, 2007, 09:45 AM
kristina13's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yea, def dont messag her back, shes just trying to get a rise out of you...but oh man...Id be so mad, how dare she presume so!!!
August 22nd, 2007, 10:13 AM
LMAO apparently her life isnt exciting enough!

Those poor kids.....ahahahahahah
August 22nd, 2007, 10:36 AM
I'm assuming so! I know when I'm bored I go around bashing teenagers WITHOUT kids! Ya know "Why aren't you a mother yet, you're pathetic"

August 22nd, 2007, 10:40 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
theres aparently quite a few "adults" in this world that need to keep their mouth shut. your obviously a strong person if your ready to have another baby when mahayla is 4 - 5 months old because i knwo how hard it is taking care of a young baby. props to you and if you think you can handle another than you probably can!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 22nd, 2007, 11:13 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I'm assuming so! I know when I'm bored I go around bashing teenagers WITHOUT kids! Ya know "Why aren't you a mother yet, you're pathetic" [/b]
hahaha!!! Too funny!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 22nd, 2007, 11:24 AM
BrandiiNikkii.*'s Avatar Mommy to Girls ♥
Wow - way to be an 'ADULT'

& they call us bad moms

I am sorry U have to put w/ someone so STUPID!
My God she doesnt even know U to judge U - She REALLY needs a life!

August 22nd, 2007, 11:32 AM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
thats rediculous (sp?) !! i hate when people think they just know everything and they think that since they know so much they can just tell everyone how things should be.. and i say way to go about having another child-- yeah its going to be tough-- and at first mahayla will feel a little left out.. but fyi any child does that whether there 2 or 10- its just the way it goes.. and once the baby gets to where its a little more active then they will be SOO close.. i was an only child for many years and all i ever wanted was a sibling that was close in age that way we could be friends.. and thats why we are planning on haveing another one about a year or two after this one is born... My aunt, a fully grown woman-lol, told me when she found out that i was pg- that i was pretty much a worthless peice of crap- that with birth control is so readily available she just didnt understand how some people just cant grasp the concept! but i have learned that a lot of people think their 2 cents is worth something- so they just have to throw it in there...

August 22nd, 2007, 12:50 PM
mommyofdani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyofdani
Read the whole story. And all I can say is

Ew what a...witch.

I am sorry people can be pieces of crap =( You just go about your business because you are one heck of a mommy. All of your children are/will be lucky to have you in their lives. You are a responsible, sensible, caring mother. P!ss on that woman who thinks otherwise.

It is despicable when a woman 11 years your elder has the maturity level of a 10 year old.

August 22nd, 2007, 02:42 PM
I made myself find humor in it to keep from getting upset, but you ladies make it so much more funny! lol Lacey lol at the bashing other teens for not having kids. And I mean really do people think I dont know its going to be tough in the beginning??? lol And IMO I think the jealousy will be LESS of a prob because she will be so young. Anyways thanks for the comments ladies. You have all made great points

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search