mommies, do you ever do this?

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2007, 02:54 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
whenever i know someone else is going to be watching dakota i put her in clothes that i dont really like...and now that steph has her i hid all her nice clothes...steph always lets the formula drip onto the clothes and i dont want them ruined! do any of you ever do that?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 23rd, 2007, 02:57 PM
:::Dan!elle:::'s Avatar Proud to be a CPST!
I do that-I never send any of Matthew's really nice clothes to either of his grandma's house. My mom always loses stuff LOL
August 23rd, 2007, 03:14 PM
jdee0509's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jdee0509
i dont really care because she outgrows clothes all the time....but i know better than to put good socks on her when i take her to my grandmas because my grandma lets her walk (you know, while shes holding her hands) outside!

but i do *always* make sure i strip alexa nude whenever shes going to eat baby food...because i have had to throw out SOOO many clothes because the stains just wouldnt come out.

August 23rd, 2007, 04:57 PM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
I did that a few times!!!

August 23rd, 2007, 07:15 PM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
I dont really care...he will grow out of them anyway and he'll get messy either way.

August 23rd, 2007, 07:18 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
I don't have my baby yet, but I do know that I would/will do that!

I hate stains on nice clothing. I once painted naked because I was afraid to ruin my clothes.
August 23rd, 2007, 09:21 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Quote:
I dont really care...he will grow out of them anyway and he'll get messy either way.[/b]

it bothers me because all of dakotas clothing is going to me when she outgrows it...and half of it is alreayd mine and im just lending it to steph to use for her......so id really rather it not be stained because for some reason i just will not put stained clothing on a baby , no matter how small the stain..

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 23rd, 2007, 11:58 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
I don't, but I can completely understand where you're coming from. My mom is the only one who watches her, and her house is where I do my laundry so it doesn't really bother me! Plus my mom buys her clothes all the time so its ok w/ me.

As for stains.. if she's wearing a nice dress or something, I will change her before she eats because I don't like her really good clothes to possibly get stained forever. But if she's just wearing something casual, I don't really care lol. I don't plan on having another for a long time so I'm not worried about that lol
August 24th, 2007, 12:55 PM
irhungary1988's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I buy Jay clothes, I always tell my mom to leave them at home because I'll forget which ones I got her. Never works. I'll see it again later after they tell me and it's messy.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waTnHuW/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
August 24th, 2007, 02:38 PM
chlodoll
The only other person who watches Isaiah is my mom and she is pretty good at keeping him clean. She always uses bibs and makes him sit while he eats. I always forget and let him roam around so any stains on his clothes are my fault lol
August 24th, 2007, 03:48 PM
August2006Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to August2006Mommy
I dont...i always dress her in her regular clothes....the only time i dress her down and put on anything is if im running to the corner store

August 24th, 2007, 04:23 PM
mommyofdani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyofdani
Am I the only person who used to her kid in the nice clothes when someone else would be watching her? lol I just wanted people to think Dani looked nice in her clothes haha

And really, I didn't care if it got stained.

But Dani picks out her clothes now and dresses herself so I really have little say in what she wears when people watch her

August 24th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
Ashley.. I'm the same way, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search