Babyshowers

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2007, 05:56 PM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
How far along were you when you had yours?
Was it a surprise or did you know?
Did it have a theme? If so, what kind?
How many people showed up?
Who organized it?
Where was it held?
Did you play games?
What kind of food was there?
What was the best gift you recieved?
What was the "worst" ?

August 23rd, 2007, 07:06 PM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
How far along were you when you had yours? 8 months
Was it a surprise or did you know? No, I knew
Did it have a theme? If so, what kind? Uh blue
How many people showed up? I cant remember, a lot did though
Who organized it? My aunt and mom
Where was it held? My grandmas
Did you play games? No..I hate shower games..lame
What kind of food was there? Chicken salad sandwiches, chocolate, blue punch, cake
What was the best gift you recieved? tons and tons of diapers
What was the "worst" ? I got 3 of the same baby monitor.

August 25th, 2007, 06:09 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along were you when you had yours? 33 weeks
Was it a surprise or did you know? I knew about it
Did it have a theme? If so, what kind? Just pink and blue because I had a joint baby shower with a friend
How many people showed up? about 15
Who organized it? My friend, Danielle
Where was it held? Pizza Hut.. mmmm
Did you play games? Yes, smell the baby food and measure the belly
What kind of food was there? PIZZA!!
What was the best gift you recieved? Probably the diapers or the Boscovs gift card
What was the "worst" ? A lot of summer clothes that she won't be able to wear LoL

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 25th, 2007, 06:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Faith&KatiesMommy
How far along were you when you had yours? 37+ weeks
Was it a surprise or did you know? i knew about it
Did it have a theme? If so, what kind? not really, just REALLY pink lol
How many people showed up? i'd say about 35
Who organized it? my mommie
Where was it held? my house
Did you play games? measure the belly, name under the plate, tickets and some kinda card game
What kind of food was there? lotss mm.. sandwiches, meatballs, salads, veggies, fruit... that kinda stuff
What was the best gift you recieved? probably all the diapers.. and the giftcards.. OH her first baby book
What was the "worst" ? like Lisa said.. summer clothes she won't be able to wear for long lol
August 25th, 2007, 07:28 AM
mommyofdani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyofdani
How far along were you when you had yours?
About 6 months

Was it a surprise or did you know?
I knew =)

Did it have a theme? If so, what kind?
I guess the theme was cake? I don't know...I just went because I was allowed to have cake HAHA

How many people showed up?
About 25 - 30

Who organized it?
My mom and my friend Debra, although I got everything

Where was it held?
My work

Did you play games?
Nope

What kind of food was there?
Since I worked at a restaurant, my manager said my babyshower gift from him was the $300 in food haha So we had ribs, chicken fingers, pizza dip, salad, crab dip, chips, fries, buffalo wings, and 2 CAKES!! ICE CREAM CAKES! YAY! lol

What was the best gift you recieved?
Condoms HAHA I thought it was hilarious!

What was the "worst" ?
I wouldn't say I really had a bad gift...Although I did get an outfit I didn't personally like, and I never put Danielle in it

August 25th, 2007, 09:07 AM
skyj03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along were you when you had yours?*** With DD and this one I will be 34 weeks***

Was it a surprise or did you know?**My first one I new about and this one I am pretty much planning***

Did it have a theme? If so, what kind?** No theme but we have coed baby showers so we have cool games for the guys***

How many people showed up?** At my first one probably about 20 people this time we invited about 60..LOL but I know only have will show up**

Who organized it?** My mom and sister did my first one and this time its mostly me but my mom is starting to help alot**

Where was it held?** 1st one at our apartment main building and this time at our house**

Did you play games?** yup we played baby bottle chugging contest guys only and then a diaper race where the girls put diapers on the guys and then they raced for the finish line..it was so funny, and then we played the normal traditional games with the string around the belly and one where you put a close pin in between your knee and try and drop it in a jar.**

What kind of food was there?**The 1st one we went over board on sandwiches, chips and dip , and like 100 cupcakes, this time we are having chips and dip and wings and a ice cream cake from cold stone**

What was the best gift you recieved?** the 1st one...probably my stroller car seat combo..this time I dunno cuse we haven't had it yet but I really want the rain forest high chair**

What was the "worst" ?** There are never any bad gifts We used everything we got I appreciate all the help we can get..Ohh but I did get a blue baby christmas stocking and she was a girl.**

August 25th, 2007, 04:48 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
How far along were you when you had yours? Oh um I think like 6 months for the one at my mom's, around 8-9 months w/ the one at my work and I think she was 2-4 weeks for the one at my dad's... if you want to count that one!
Was it a surprise or did you know? I knew about the one at my mom's... I wasn't supposed to know about the one at my work but they were really bad at hiding it! lol sending me off to do things and acting weird. I knew about the one at my dad's too.
Did it have a theme? If so, what kind? Nope, no themes really.
How many people showed up? For the one at my mom's, only a few. For the one at work, about 6-10 and for the one at my dad's about 3-6... haha its terrible that I can't remember.
Who organized it? The one at my mom's.. my mom and sister.. the one at work, I don't really know--I guess a bunch of people, really.. the one at my dad's.. his at the time fiance.
Where was it held? I think Ive said lol
Did you play games? At my dad's but didn't have time at the others.
What kind of food was there? My mom was so cute she made so much stuff like veggie plates and little sandwiches w/ cake and stuff... at my work, it was just cake and then at my dad's a bunch of Greek food I'm not really sure what..
What was the best gift you recieved? I got a lot of great things.
What was the "worst" ? Some clothes that weren't really my style, but I appreciated it all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search