Might be Getting a Car

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2007, 08:22 PM
conley1988
Well, Robert moved out once again. He is living with is brother in law and nephew in a 3 bedroom apartment or whatever. We went to his game last night and as he was leaving he goes yeah I am gonna get my stuff and go stay at me uncle's. Everything everyone said to me can rushing in me and I said everything you guys said. I told him that me and this boys deserved more then someone running in and out of our lives and house. I told him that he can't do anyting but think of hisself and as much as he says he loves me and wants to be a family, I don't feel it. Secretly, a old guy friend and me have been talking and I swear he is everything I want but I hadn't told him until today and he said he feels the same way. He told me to go to his myspace and listen to his song and I was in tears because that's all I wanted to hear. Secretly, this guy has been on my mind for the past 5 years so he is not some dope I am trying to replace Robert with. He stays in Michigan and I think I am returning home. I talked to Robert today and I had no feelings at all. Nothing. I just couldn't believe he did this again and I am tired of playing games.

This idiot went and got on a phone plan with the same nephew, in Robert's name, they've had the phone since July 9th. There bill was like 200 something and Robert paid his part but his nephew hadn't. So they turned off Robert's phone today and not his nephew's and the bill is now 454.00. Now, the day before he got this phone I bought a pay as you go and I told him if he was going to do that he could of let me keep my 40.00 since his phone was free. But no, now he asked me to buy another cell phone so he can call home. H to the Naw. Fool me once, shame on you, twice....never getting there.

Not only that but the uncle's house he moved into, well he forgot to tell them that he has to be out by monday so now they had to go get an apartment. I told him he runs after his nephew and forgets he has a family. Now look where is at. Last night you had a room and a place to lie your head, now you have nothing, not even a phone to complain on. Stupid.

I take care of Jeremiah and Paul all by myself. I buy clothes, food, diapers, wipes, everything since they both were born. I don't deserve this and now I know that. My social worker called me today because I filled out application for govt. help and she said that I was headed in the right direction just going back to school. Well, she asked me for the fathers name of my children because they have to get turned over for child support and I didn't hesistate to give her the info or fax the papers.

Anyways, I told Robert I was done and I mean really done. I also told him that I turned him in and I needed help and I can't depend on him anymore. I told him I needed to do this by myself. Starting with getting a car. Well, a lady is selling one for 500 because its a 90, needs a battery, and clutch cable. Well, my uncle is a mechanic! So she said I have until Oct. 1st to buy it! I know I will have it before then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 24th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
yay for the car since your uncle is a mechanic you should have him look at it to see if anything else needs to be done to it so you know ahead of time...well unless he has already looked at it.

way to stick up for yourself!! you and your boys do not deserve that ish hopefully once the state starts at him for suport he wont just try and give them the cold shoulder because that is serious stuff if he doesnt pay they can take it from his tax returns and other stuff!! I am so proud of you for that i know it wasnt easy just because he keeps saying that he is changing!!

Look at you getting your ducks in a row school, a car, telling it how it is to robert!

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

August 24th, 2007, 10:27 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
That's great! I agree w/ Maren though, you should get your Uncle to check the car out before you buy it too, just to be sure! I'm glad you finally put a stop to all this stuff w/ Robert. He's being ridiculous, he needs to take care of the boys and you, not just himself. You did the right thing by telling him and I hope that things work out for you w/ your old friend!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search