Horoscopes.

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2007, 10:51 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
What are your opinions on them? I think they're fun and I find that these from facebook have really been dead on w/ me.. I'm a Leo

March 21 ~ April 20
Aries: Reconnecting with an old friend will make you realize how much you've changed. It's natural to evolve, but important to realize where you came from.

April 21 ~ May 21
Taurus: You recently lost something very important to you, and you thought you'd never see it again. Well, lo and behold, you'll rediscover it this week.

May 22 ~ June 21
Gemini: You've been putting off making travel plans for ages - waiting for a better deal, to hear back from someone, etc. It's time to make the final plans now.

June 22 ~ July 23
Cancer: All work and no play? Bad. All play and no work? Not good either. You need to work a little harder to strike a balance between these two.

July 24 ~ August 23
Leo: Big changes are about to happen in your life. As much as you think you're prepared, some will still take you by surprise, so expect the unexpected.

August 24 ~ September 23
Virgo: It feels like everything in your life is out of your control lately. But you can do something about that by being vocal and standing up for yourself.

September 24 ~ October 23
Libra: Someone's trying to pull you into their drama, and you're trying hard to fight it. Time to put your foot down and tell them you will NOT get involved.

October 24 ~ November 22
Scorpio: Keep your mouth shut when someone asks you what you think of their new romantic partner. Nothing good will come out of being honest in this situation.

November 23 ~ December 21
Sagittarius: You've been really bored with the same old routine lately, and feel the need for a challenge. Not to worry. You're about to get a BIG one.

December 22 ~ January 20
Capricorn: If you didn't want to know what someone really thought, why did you ask? Don't get upset with a friend who gave an honest opinion.

January 21 ~ February 19
Aquarius: You've been trying to take a relationship to a deeper level, but you feel like you're the only one making an effort. Time to have a heart-to-heart.

February 20 ~ March 20
Pisces: Someone new has come into your circle, and you're not sure if they fit in. Make an effort to get to know them and you'll be pleasantly surprised.
August 25th, 2007, 12:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yup ..its dead on for me... well for both me and Kevin.

August 25th, 2007, 05:00 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sometimes it's freakishly weird how correct they are! Mine is true too!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 25th, 2007, 05:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Faith&KatiesMommy
OMG!!!.. its my horoscope right now..
SURPRISE?!.. COMMON BABY!!! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search