OMG big huge idiot!!

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2007, 06:11 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
well my neighbors sister is getting married....wre pretty good friends with them the wedding is today me and sean are invited but might not go if we dont have a ride home tonight. so anyway.........they hired my other neighbor to do the catering since he works at some catering place in toronto....anyway they planned out the menu two or 3 weeks ago, and rick payed him at that point for the costs of all the food. he gave him $750 the meal is supposed to be for 75 people............well yesterday brian (guy whos supposed to cater) showed up with some fruits and veggies and FOURTEEN pieces of chicken which wasnt even on the menu to begin with..........the receipt said that he spent $60........hello wheres the rest of the $750 ...we all assume he spent it partying or shopping in toronto, how #%*$ reliable so the wedding dinner is ruined......thank god my mom takes culinary management in school shes throwing together a huge turkey dinner today for 75 people..shes being all professional and wearing her chef uniform and everything lol.she wants me there to help her tonight..but we cant go if we dont have a ride home we dont want to spend the night...shes making 3 turkeys today ...so when they all came here yesterday all the neighbors were going through their fridges and freezers to see what they could pitch in..it was soo pathetic and sad...they really dont want to tell rick and sandy about it they dont want to ruin their day so their seeing what they can pull off first....they asked brian for all the money he had since he ripped them off..he said he could get them $250 but that they would have to pay him back by monday ........ugh HELLO you ripped them off dude you dont get payed back...... DUH! my neighbor melissa was like...brian dont you get payed on monday? and he was like yeah..and she was like well there you go theres your money back. i cant believe he did that......seriously how STUPID!!!!!!!!!! and when he showed up with the " $250 " he handed them $120 and said thats all he could get..there ended up being another $80 in my other neighbors purse that she was hiding for brian to put back in his bank..melissa took that too. seriously tho.....they went to all the grocery stores in peterborough to get the sales..my mom pitched in $70 of her own money which she didnt really ahve to spend right now.......and now she has t ocome up with dessert for 75 people out of thin air im soooooooooooo freaking mad at brian right now! how could he ruin someones big day like that?!?!

oh there was one funny part......my mom was like..i can stretch food out and make it last but not 14 peices of chicken for 75 people! lol

ETA: my mom just found out yesterday that she was going to be making this meal..brian waited till the very last day to get the food...sooo last minute and irresponsible!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 25th, 2007, 06:37 AM
mommyofdani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyofdani
That is absolutely awful. Rick and Sandy better take this punk to court and sue him for their money back...not to mention what your mom and everyone else had to pitch in!

August 25th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
and then to ahve the nerve of your going to have to pay me back, ugh

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

August 25th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
What a #####.
August 25th, 2007, 10:35 AM
conley1988
I would try to pull the dinner off and then let the bride and groom know afterwards what happened. That is a load of crap how could anyone do that to someone when its their wedding day. But what can you do? Your my mom and neighbors are so very cool!
August 25th, 2007, 02:38 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Quote:
I would try to pull the dinner off and then let the bride and groom know afterwards what happened. That is a load of crap how could anyone do that to someone when its their wedding day. But what can you do? Your my mom and neighbors are so very cool![/b]

thats what they are trying to do.....rick and sandy are gonna know as soon as they see the huge turkey dinner.....thats not what was on their menu but they didnt want them to know before the wedding.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 25th, 2007, 07:11 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Aw that is so sad and pathetic! I don't know how someone could do that, I just don't get people like that.. he has some nerve too.. and that was really sweet of your mom and neighbours to do that!! I don't think anyone around here would lol
August 25th, 2007, 10:19 PM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
If I were Rick and Sandy I would want Brian's head on a platter at the wedding, that would work too... what a dick.

But it's awesome that all your neighbours are pitching in to help... it's sad that they even have to, but kind of heartwarming that they're willing to...

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search