ahh baby food..

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2007, 06:47 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
ok so dakota LOVES her sweet potatoes...so much that every time she takes a bite she goes " mmmmmmmm num num num " till shes swallowed every last bit of that bite .....then when her bowl of baby food is done....she screams for more and doesnt want her bottle she doesnt even want her baby cereal anymore..i tried giving her some when she woke up this morning..she ate quite a bit but not all of it..she used to eat it ALL !! just wait till she has peas in a few days....eeeeew hahaha

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 25th, 2007, 07:17 AM
chlodoll
I am not sure with bottlefeeding but I know with breastfeeding you were supposed to nurse first then feed the solids when they were first starting because its still better for them to be intaking more milk at that age. It might be the same with bottlefeeding since her formula has more of the things she needs then the baby food. So if she wont take the bottle maybe you should feed it to her before and then wait like an hour and try the food?
August 25th, 2007, 07:38 AM
im probably gonna have to do that cuz she eats a lot but now all of a sudden only wants baby food! it might also help with her getting hungry every 2 hours! im thinking about going up to half a jar since she eats it all...even with baby food and an 8 ounce bottle she wants food again 2 hours later and its the only thing to calm her down.....i tried giving her some tempra but that didnt even work ..

August 25th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
I would give her bottle then feed her the solids

August 25th, 2007, 07:16 PM
irhungary1988's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I give solids then a bottle half an hour later because Nickolodeon gets full off the solids for that long.

If she doesn't want her cereal in the morning, give her fruit or try mixing her cereal with juice. I mix Nick's with juice in the morning and he eats it just fine.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waTnHuW/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
August 25th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Quote:
I give solids then a bottle half an hour later because Nickolodeon gets full off the solids for that long.

If she doesn't want her cereal in the morning, give her fruit or try mixing her cereal with juice. I mix Nick's with juice in the morning and he eats it just fine.[/b]

we arent starting her on fruits till shes tried a few more veggies..shes only had sweet potatoes so far im starting her on peas i think in a few days i might try a fruit after that..what kind of juice are you giving him?

August 25th, 2007, 07:33 PM
irhungary1988's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sweet potatoes in the morning then?

pear, mixed, apple, grape

I did fruits first.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waTnHuW/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
August 25th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Quote:
sweet potatoes in the morning then?

pear, mixed, apple, grape

I did fruits first.[/b]

yeah maybe ill put a litle in her cereal in the morning..then feed her her little bowl full in the afternoon.......is it like special baby juice? lol or just any juice? frozen juice? lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search