......lost

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 25th, 2007, 08:09 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dusty is back with his ex fiance. She cheated on him like 5 times with his GOOD friends. I dont know what to do. But I dont want him to have anything to do with my baby. He swore up and down numerous times he would NEVER get back with her, even after we broke up. I hate him, I honestly hate him. I dont want him to ever be around my baby!!! EVER!!! I just dont know what to do, I feel so betrayed

Another reason I HATE her so much and dont want her around my baby is she is the type of person who would be around my baby with dusty and try to tell people it was her kid, and that will not happen.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

August 25th, 2007, 09:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
honestly i dont know what to say i mean its still early in the pregnancy so he might not even be with her once the baby gets here. i dont know the situation between you and dusty exactly but IMO a child should get to see their father no matter how much the mother hates him...because he is their father regardless. Now if dusty keeps making plans to see the baby and falls through everytime thats when i would make him get it court ordered because he doesnt care enough to keep the ones he plans maybe once the courts say hey you can only see your child this time for this long that will make him get his butt in gear.

Again thats my opinion i do believe a father has the right to see his child untill he does his child wrong hope that makes sense.

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

August 25th, 2007, 09:04 AM
I agree with you, he does have a right. But IF they are together then can I make it where she cant be around my baby. Do you think thats okay, i just dont want another girl trying to say that my baby is hers. And this girl has done that before with other peoples babys. I guess she just likes the attention. IDK. Im just so upset im shaking. I dont know how to handle this, it is totally unexpected. He has never lied before, and he SWORE this wouldnt happen.

August 25th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
Quote:
honestly i dont know what to say i mean its still early in the pregnancy so he might not even be with her once the baby gets here. i dont know the situation between you and dusty exactly but IMO a child should get to see their father no matter how much the mother hates him...because he is their father regardless. Now if dusty keeps making plans to see the baby and falls through everytime thats when i would make him get it court ordered because he doesnt care enough to keep the ones he plans maybe once the courts say hey you can only see your child this time for this long that will make him get his butt in gear.

Again thats my opinion i do believe a father has the right to see his child untill he does his child wrong hope that makes sense.[/b]

August 25th, 2007, 10:39 AM
conley1988
Quote:
Quote:

Again thats my opinion i do believe a father has the right to see his child untill he does his child wrong hope that makes sense.[/b]

[/b]

Totally agree!

I myself wonder what is going happen now that I am not with either son's father. Are they going to get that step mother who wants to play mommy. We all know the girl that is trying to be the type who goes my man has a baby, but its more then that. Sometimes men catch on to that as well. He might realize that this girl is just trying to have bragging rights. But you don't know that yet so just take it easy. Let him deal with him and you deal with your child.
August 25th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks for all the advice ladies. Maybe its just the initial shock. Maybe he will realize it, but either way I need to focus on me and my baby. Im just not going to try to contact him, he is some of my classes at college but i will just sit with other friends. If he wants to talk to me thats fine, im not going to try to start anything though. Its all up to him. Now if she trys to say something i might kill her but thats another story lol.

August 25th, 2007, 11:23 AM
BrandiiNikkii.*'s Avatar Mommy to Girls ♥
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]

I agree w/ this also.

August 25th, 2007, 07:02 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
I can see where you're coming from.. I wouldn't want someone I really didn't like around my child, especially from the way she acts.. I don't know, but maybe you can make it so that when he sees your baby, you're w/ him? I don't know if he'll agree to that cause I don't know the whole situation w/ you and Dusty.. but I agree w/ Maren that a child deserves to see their father unless he doesn't make any kind of effort and goes back on his word every time.

I'm not sure if there is something you can legally do to make sure that she isn't around your baby, but you can always look into it or just talk to him about it.. maybe that will help? I hope things work out for you, though!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search