Log In Sign Up

Girls, I really need your help please..


Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
August 25th, 2007, 07:39 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NS Canada
Posts: 11,388
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
So remember my friend that I told you about.. the one who I wasn't sure to believe if she was pregnant?

Well, I'm talking to her right now online and she told me that she can't have the baby.. because its not developing She said she was apparently further along then she thought, around 4 months and there's a 90% chance she'll miscarry and if not, then a 10% chance he or she will be born w/ a disability. She said she's had 3 ultrasounds done and that she's been living at the DRs since I talked to her last (which was about a week ago).

I feel really bad... because I don't even know if I should believe it, kwim? I think it'd take a really awful person to lie about something like this so I'm going to try my best to believe her but I'll still have doubts in the back of my mind and I feel horrible for that too. I just don't know what to do or say to her.. I've never been through something like this and I want to be there for her but we haven't really been close lately and I don't know how..



--

Ok so I just got off the phone w/ her and my sister.. and she sounded really upset. She says she hasn't eaten barely anything since I talked to her last and she throws up anything she does try to eat. I feel soooo bad about this, but I still have my doubts (and it doesn't help that I don't trust easy at all).. some of the things she says are just a bit off and when I asked her where she got her u/s done... she said she can't remember the place but there is only one place around here that does them.. and that's the hospital. So, I don't know! Maybe she's just stressed out and overwhelmed... but it really makes my stomach turn that a poor little baby is in there and isn't growing.. she said the DR told her that the baby was basically "a vegetable" and had no leg or arm movement..

If she is lying, I don't think I could EVER talk to her again..
__________________
beckii ... momma to my beautiful princess Mikayla Lynn 01.18.06
Reply With Quote
  #2  
August 25th, 2007, 08:41 PM
hardstairs.
Guest
Posts: n/a
Ah, it must be so hard to know what to believe.
Thats horrible if its the truth.
And pretty horrible is it isnt, really.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
August 26th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Bekah's Avatar happy 2 be a girl mommy!
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 11,841
thats heartbreaking if it's true, and awful and mean if she's lying I wouldn't be able to trust her either!
__________________






Reply With Quote
  #4  
August 26th, 2007, 10:28 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NS Canada
Posts: 11,388
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Thanks girls.. and it is so hard. Me and my sister both don't think she is telling the truth, mainly because of the u/s thing. The only place you can get an u/s done is the hospital... and you don't just forget the hospital? And she said she's never been to the hospital yet..

First, she told me she was 4 months along cause the DR told her she was wrong.. but then she tells me and my sister she's 3.5 and then she tells my sister she's 3 Either she's really confused and upset or she's lying and can't keep it straight. She's done some serious lying her whole life, so I don't doubt she isn't capable of this but I just really hope she isn't lying this time!

I'm trying to think of some questions to make sure that she is telling the truth, but I've already asked her all I can think of.. I don't know.. I know I must seem like a cold person but its just so hard for me to trust her when I don't have any proof, kwim? And according to her, no one else knows except for her boyfriend, who is "extremely upset" about it and her other friend... but its really stressing me out!! Cause I don't want to put myself out there and then look like a fool if she's lying.. but I don't want to look cold-hearted and distant if its the truth! I really do want to be there for her, so I may just take the risk of looking like an idiot cause if she is lying, I know I won't be talking to her EVER again.

Oh and she told me that the baby didn't have any arm or leg movement.. but then she told my sister that it didn't have any arms or legs at all?

ETA: Incase anyone knows, would the DR reffer you to the hospital for something like this? What would they do about it? She said that her DR said she can keep going w/ the pregnancy and jepordize her health and the baby and miscarry.. or get an abortion?
__________________
beckii ... momma to my beautiful princess Mikayla Lynn 01.18.06
Reply With Quote
  #5  
August 26th, 2007, 11:07 AM
conley1988
Guest
Posts: n/a
I have no idea what to tell you. I mean ask her for the u/s pic or ask someone close to her. But I think right now just try to be supportive. If knowing the truth is going to affect how you handle this situation then find it out.

I myself was told the same exact thing about my baby.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
August 26th, 2007, 06:24 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Kingston Ontario Canada
Posts: 9,705
I don't know what to say. I just hope she ain't lying about this.. cuz for truths, that's serious man
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:49 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0