Interracial...?

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2007, 11:10 AM
conley1988
Have you been in a interracial relationship?
Do you think it is wrong?

Totally IUO mode.

I myself of course have, look at Paul. But where we stay at is very racist. This guy I have been friends with for a over a year because his sister and I are friends, told me he liked me last night. That he always has and his sister was the one who gave him my number because she said she thought we would make a cute couple. The problem is he is 28.
August 26th, 2007, 11:25 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
i havent but i dont think its wrong at all.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 26th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
I dated a guy (5 years older than me) that was black and played for the Minor Leagues. He played for the Brewers. We met at one of his games here in UT and he barely spoke english. L0L, but he was adorable. He gave me a baseball with his name on it and his phone number. Problem was he was traveling so much it just didn't work out seeing that I was only 16. I don't think there is anything wrong with them. I was just at my cousin's wedding last night and she married a black man from Ethiopia. Although the rest of my family wasn't very happy about it

August 26th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No.

No.

August 26th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
My first "boyfriend" was white, hehe.. we were together for like 11 months. So yeah, I've been in an interracial relationship, and no I don't think it's wrong.
August 26th, 2007, 02:53 PM
August2006Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to August2006Mommy
I have, and i dont find anything wrong with it...i think its the way people treat your relationship that makes it so difficult

August 26th, 2007, 03:27 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ive never personally been in one but i dont see anything wrong with it. I mean if the people click then they click you know?

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

August 26th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to molly987
My DH is hispanic.. and I am white... our kids are half and half.. I don't think its wrong... its just a very big culteral difference

August 26th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
<span style="font-family:Tahoma">Nothing wrong with them at all! Chris is hispanic</span>

August 26th, 2007, 06:28 PM
irhungary1988's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey! What'd I tell you on the phone last night? I'll go there and we'll hold hands and walk around and not care what anyone says.

hehe.....

I could care less if someone's in an interracial relationship. It's who they fell in love with, not their skin color. I, myself, have been in one or two.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waTnHuW/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
August 26th, 2007, 06:42 PM
mommyofdani's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommyofdani
I have. And no one ever made any comments to me about it...or behind my back for all I know. If they did, I would have had my brother beat them up

My parents always told me that it didn't matter what a person looked like, it is how they treated me. And I strongly believe that

August 26th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yes quite a few, seeing how the fact is I am only really attracted to black mans n mixed ones. Oh and seeing how my son is bi racial lol
August 26th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
I never have, but I would if I liked the guy. No there's nothing wrong with it!

It's not the 1800's anymore, people need to grow up and realize that you can't treat people any way that you want to because of their race. I, especially in the region I live in now, am seemingly completely alone in this idea. It's like going back a hundred years. I hate it here. If you're gay, if you're not white, if you're a little alternative, you're basically treated like an outcast.

I hate it.
August 26th, 2007, 11:16 PM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
^^It's almost the same here. The 'alternative' kids have more or less taken over, but I know a whole two gay guys in this entire city, one of them is a transvestite... and they're probably the bravest people I know for being out around here. Which is sad, they should be allowed to be without literally risking their lives.

Anyway. I've never personally been in an interracial relationship, and since I'm pretty content with my relationship now and don't want to be with anyone else ever, I don't see myself being in one. But there's nothing wrong with it. I think the only reason I haven't is because I've mostly always dated guys I was friends with first, and in my 'group' it just worked out that it's mostly white guys...

But I do have to say, I don't get jealous and hate on girls I think are prettier than me, I'm just not like that, but I was actually insanely jealous of this one girl I knew because she was so ridiculously pretty. She was half Asian, and just the features she had because of that... well it was the closest I ever came to being a lesbian.

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>
August 27th, 2007, 12:30 AM
dontrellzmommii's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to dontrellzmommii Send a message via MSN to dontrellzmommii Send a message via Yahoo to dontrellzmommii
Quote:

Totally IUO mode.

I myself of course have, look at Paul. But where we stay at is very racist. This guy I have been friends with for a over a year because his sister and I are friends, told me he liked me last night. That he always has and his sister was the one who gave him my number because she said she thought we would make a cute couple. The problem is he is 28.[/b]
I Have, And I dont think it's wrong. Yes some people will give looks and have rude comments, but who cares lol
August 27th, 2007, 04:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't myself, but if I liked the guy, then I would. My friend is in an interracial relationship, and they get funny looks all the time, but they really don't care, because they love each other, and thats what really matters

Becca and Chris, proud young parents to
Seth (2005) Caspar (2007) Tobias (2010)

Missing our beautiful angel in heaven *Iris Winter* 17/8/08 - 21/8/08

August 27th, 2007, 08:51 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Yup, I have! And am right now. He's the only guy I've ever been w/ and he's only half black, but he looks a lot darker, or so most people say.. Mikayla is 25% black and 75% white so obviously I have nothing wrong w/ it I'm like Sandy though, I'm more attracted to black or mixed guys BUT I don't have anything against white guys either lol!

I think it'd be great someday if everyone was mixed race because then there really wouldn't be a problem w/ racism.

My grandmother, sadly to say, is pretty racist. But, its just her generation I guess! We've just learned to ignore it though And she loves Mikayla.. she does keep saying she thinks she's getting lighter though... which, she isn't but if she wants to think that... ok! lol

Its fairly diverse around here for race and gender preference... I think we're actually on some kind of map or something for being very gay and lesbian friendly? lol something like that!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search