Who was pregnant...

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 26th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
While still in highschool?
How was it?
Did teachers treat you differently?
Did other students give you a hard time or just not even care?

August 26th, 2007, 11:23 AM
jdee0509's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jdee0509
i was pregnant but only for 3 months & then i graduated so nobody really knew

August 26th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
I got pregnant the summer before my senior year. I was going to goto my normal high school, but then I was informed about a school for young parents. It allowed me to take my classes, in peace, and still graduate from my normal HS. I went there and LOVED it. There were only about 15-20 of us (about 6 didnt come all the time) and most of us were pregnant and some of them had already had their babies. It was great. I made some awesome friends. We basically just goofed off all day and ate. L0L. Our teachers were wonderful because they wanted to help us finish high school. The only thing that was annoying is that students from our high schools would wait in the parking lot after class (they got out 40 minutes before us so we didnt interact) and see if we "really were pregnant"

August 26th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
Quote:
I got pregnant the summer before my senior year. I was going to goto my normal high school, but then I was informed about a school for young parents. It allowed me to take my classes, in peace, and still graduate from my normal HS. I went there and LOVED it. There were only about 15-20 of us (about 6 didnt come all the time) and most of us were pregnant and some of them had already had their babies. It was great. I made some awesome friends. We basically just goofed off all day and ate. L0L. Our teachers were wonderful because they wanted to help us finish high school. The only thing that was annoying is that students from our high schools would wait in the parking lot after class (they got out 40 minutes before us so we didnt interact) and see if we "really were pregnant" [/b]
Were they like "OMG I SEE ONE! I SEE ONE!" when they saw a pregnant girl?

I got pregnant my junior year and some kids were buttholes, and the others just didn't care... Teachers usually just acted like I wasn't pregnant

August 26th, 2007, 02:50 PM
August2006Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to August2006Mommy
While still in highschool? No, but i took a night school course during my pregnancy
How was it?It was fine
Did teachers treat you differently?My teacher did once i told him...he didnt even know...after i told him he was more understanding with me having to use the washroom or eating in class, etc.
Did other students give you a hard time or just not even care? No, but most people were curious about pregnancy and stuff

August 26th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
While still in highschool? Yep, with both pregnancies.
How was it? Fine
Did teachers treat you differently? My gym teacher kissed my ##### hahaha.. I loved it.
Did other students give you a hard time or just not even care? Nope, they didn't care.
August 26th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
Omg Dom!! Yes! They use to honk at us and then Id get text messages "you really are pregnant??!!"

August 26th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to molly987
While still in highschool? Yes my junior year
How was it? It was fine.. except my parents sent me to a whole new city so on top of being pregnant I have to start a brand new high school where i didnt know any one.. but at this school there were a lot more girls pregnant that my regular school.
Did teachers treat you differently? Not at all
Did other students give you a hard time or just not even care? Nope, this school had a lot of preggers

August 26th, 2007, 06:24 PM
irhungary1988's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nope but the students wouldn't care. I was there during Katrina Babies time. The teachers would be shocked, though.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waTnHuW/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
August 26th, 2007, 11:31 PM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
I got pregnant in February and graduated in June, so I wasn't showing too much. Plus my school has a pretty high pregnancy rate anyway, and I wasn't one of the ones everyone thought might be pregnant by a teacher so I wasn't that exciting to talk about .

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>
August 27th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes in my 2nd to last year of secondary school. The teachers didn't treat me differently, but some kids did. I was like the freak that everyone stared at. 2nd time I was pregnant at uni, and no one really said anything or cared too much

Becca and Chris, proud young parents to
Seth (2005) Caspar (2007) Tobias (2010)

Missing our beautiful angel in heaven *Iris Winter* 17/8/08 - 21/8/08

August 27th, 2007, 08:38 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Quote:
Omg Dom!! Yes! They use to honk at us and then Id get text messages "you really are pregnant??!!"[/b]
Haha really?! No, I wasn't in high school when I was pregnant.. I dropped out a few months before I found out.
August 27th, 2007, 05:35 PM
conley1988
While still in highschool? Yes, 7 month with Paul and 1 with Jerry
How was it? Tiring, I hated the stares and wore a lot of baggy clothes.
Did teachers treat you differently? They were ok, got little perks here and there
Did other students give you a hard time or just not even care? They always asked how I was doing, how was it, can I feel him kick, they were really supportive. Of course there were the ones who talked, but I just stayed away from them.
August 27th, 2007, 06:19 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
While still in highschool? Yepp
How was it? It's been fine, although I finished the last part of my pregnancy schooling online, I was just too sick and exhausted.
Did teachers treat you differently? Once they knew they did a little, not much though. I got to go pee whenever I wanted though
Did other students give you a hard time or just not even care? They really didn't care I don't think, but not many of them knew so..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search