Something funny!

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
What's something funny that has happend to you lately?

The other day I was at the store and a lady had her kid with her and he was pretty much having a tantrum and she was stressing out and she looked at me and told me to "take her advice and not have kids"
I thought that was pretty funny

August 27th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
Hahaha! Did you say "Too late!"

Hmm ... my dad came to take my car from me at work on Saturday to get me some gas and the lady I was working with said "Your brother is good looking" of course I turned bright red and then told her that he is my dad. LOL

August 27th, 2007, 10:35 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Umm.. wow can't think of anything. Ok yesterday, we were at the park w/ my mom and sister.. and I was climbing in the playground w/ Mikayla.. my mom took off running and screaming because there was a hornet, so no one was down on the ground to help me get her down.. so, I had to keep a hold on her incase she tried to climb down the ladder or go down the slide.. well, they had tunnels.. and I tried to get through one on my back w/ Mikayla on my stomach. like, sliding through.. and it didn't work out very well lol.. I was like "ok can someone help me?! I'm kinda stuck!"

August 27th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Haha.

Well my boyfriend is going around telling our friends that if we have twins they can have the ugly one. I was like what?!?!

He's such a meanie, I was whining about how worried I've been that our baby could have 3 arms or only 1. He then said that the only thing he's worried about is if there's two of them and I said "What if they're fused together?". He just laughs at me. I'm so worried.
August 27th, 2007, 07:50 PM
All funny!
Anymore?! Come on peeeooople! Something funny must have happend lately!!!

August 28th, 2007, 04:10 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I got stuck in my bathroom 2 nights ago LoL. Andy couldn't hear me because the tv was on, the ac was on, and he was in the kitchen making iced tea and I'm pulling on the door yelling and laughing really hard, Andy!! Help me, I'm stuck! He finally heard me like 5 mins later and just stood by the door laughing and said I dunno, I think I should leave you in there, LoL. I dunno how I got stuck but the door would not budge LoL.

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 28th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I got stuck in my bathroom 2 nights ago LoL. Andy couldn't hear me because the tv was on, the ac was on, and he was in the kitchen making iced tea and I'm pulling on the door yelling and laughing really hard, Andy!! Help me, I'm stuck! He finally heard me like 5 mins later and just stood by the door laughing and said I dunno, I think I should leave you in there, LoL. I dunno how I got stuck but the door would not budge LoL. [/b]
aw lisaaa!!!! haha

okay well this didn't happen to me actually to my neighbor but i was there so i'll tell it anway. well there is this little girl on my block shes about 5.. well any way she came up to me and was like "how old are you" and i told her i was 19 and she said "YOUR A TEEEEEEENAGERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!" all excited and high pitched. Then she turns to her mom and goes "Mom?" and her mom said "yes?" and she went "were there dinosaurs when you were a little girl??" we all started cracking up.

and then my other neighbor he's about 6 turns to his mom and says "mom when you were little did they have ketchup?"
hhahaha.

August 28th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Hahah! So funny!

August 28th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
Aww Lol!! I ask my grandma stuff like that all the time, but its just to be mean! Haha

August 28th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Aww Lol!! I ask my grandma stuff like that all the time, but its just to be mean! Haha [/b]
I do the same

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search