awww seans boss...

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2007, 02:51 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
is soooooooo nice. i was just up there talking to sean. his mom keeps giving me a hard time about buying baby stuff before i have the baby. and i mentioned to her today that me and sean picked out our travel system (we havent bought it) and she said maybe we could ask seans grandma to buy it because it will be close to $300 after taxes......and i said i cant wait for a baby shower because wal-mart might not carry it that long. and she said to me "well you will be lucky if you get your shower before you have the baby anyway" shes SO against getting stuff before baby, she thinks i caused my first miscarriage because i got baby stuff like ughh grow up...anyway i told sean i really want THAT travel system. his boss said if we want later we can all go up to walmart and put it on layaway or whatever its called, and then make payments on it every week or so till its all payed off...im so excited hes so thoughtful! i told sean i dont know if we should cuz his mom would get mad and he was like just tell my mom to shut up. and i was like no YOU tell her to shut up..anyway hes finally siding with me and sticking up for me its a bout freakin time. he better not back down when his mom finds out were getting it..like come on its the only thing i want before my shower. thers plenty of other things people can get me!

ETA: the money for the travel system will be comeing off seans pay cheques but this down payment is comeing right from george's pocket because he knows how much i want this!! and sean told me that if his mom is gonna be like that and doesnt want to take part in throwing me a shower than he will ask one of his other family members to do it..hehehe

oh and this is the one we picked out:
http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/product.a...p;CategoryID=12

i love it! do you think its gender neutral enough?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 27th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
Haha I have the same one!! I love it. Everyone kept telling it was too boyish and I needed a nutrual one if I have another baby! I think it's fine. It's the cutest one and has the cutest colors. And that's nice of them!!

August 27th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Faith&KatiesMommy
we looked at that one when i first got pregnant!!
i love it!!.. its so cute.. and just the colours.. they are completely awesome!!
and graco makes AMAZING stollers!!!
August 27th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Haha I have the same one!! I love it. Everyone kept telling it was too boyish and I needed a nutrual one if I have another baby! I think it's fine. It's the cutest one and has the cutest colors. And that's nice of them!! [/b]

ahhh im SO glad to hear that its a good stroller! lol if we get it soon enough im gonna start using it with dakota till my baby comes lol......i really dont care if it seems to boyish i think the colors are sexy together! haha and sean will not push around a girlish stroller lol

August 27th, 2007, 08:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
i personally think it could go either way and that it is fricken cute!

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

August 27th, 2007, 10:26 PM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
I love it, I could definitely see either a baby boy or baby girl in it... excellent choice! And that's awesome of Sean's boss.

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>
August 27th, 2007, 10:47 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thats the one we picked out too!! I love it!! If you want it Brie, go for it!!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

August 28th, 2007, 04:03 AM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
That's a really cute stroller, Brie! I think it will suit either gender just fine! There aren't a lot of girly strollers out there anyways.. at least not around here.. so a lot of people go w/ ones like that. That is really nice of Sean's boss to do that!
August 28th, 2007, 04:33 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's soo cute! I think it'll go either way! I went with the pooh bear graco travel system because it can be used for boy or girl too. It helps that the theme of everything seems to be Pooh for her too

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 28th, 2007, 05:51 AM
morty
What about if you still have dakota? Wouldnt u need two strollers then?
August 28th, 2007, 05:57 AM
Quote:
What about if you still have dakota? Wouldnt u need two strollers then?[/b]
im gonna try my hardest not to have her by then but if i do ill pick up a cheap double stroller and use that if i need to take both of them out

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search