Soo bored and sleepy

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2007, 04:18 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh I am sitting in my office at work BORED off my butt!! No one else is in and I have already completed my tasks for the day...I just wanna go home and sleep! LOL Plus I made the big mistake of getting a Starbucks Frappuccino at lunch- I wasn't tired, I just wanted it. So now of course the extra boost I got wore off and I am just dozing off over here! Otherwise things are good, I picked up my referral for my ultrasound tomorrow along with directions to the place and OMG is it far!!!! LOL

What is everyone else doing right now!?!

Isabelle 24 Feb 07*Logan 20 Feb 08* Gabriel 8 June 12
Expecting the final addition 22 Feb 2014

August 28th, 2007, 04:25 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well it's 7:22 am here in MD, DH left for annapolis, MD for an auto tech class today and once he's up I can't seem to sleep anymore I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do all day LoL. My apartment is pretty much clean..I need to vacuum and dust but that's about it. I can't do laundry on my own anymore because I'd have to go down 2 flights of stairs and back up again when it's finished and it's waaay to hard for me so I have to wait on DH for that one LoL. It's going to be such a boring day LoL.

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

August 28th, 2007, 04:37 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, its early over there!! LOL The class your DH is taking sounds like fun! Is there anyway you can get a few friends together and have a girls day? Maybe catch a movie or just go out for a little while? I wouldn't want to do laundry on my own either walking those stairs! LOL You will be down to pre-pregnancy weight in no time hauling little miss up and down once she arrives!

Isabelle 24 Feb 07*Logan 20 Feb 08* Gabriel 8 June 12
Expecting the final addition 22 Feb 2014

August 28th, 2007, 05:27 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Quote:
Well it's 7:22 am here in MD, DH left for annapolis, MD for an auto tech class today and once he's up I can't seem to sleep anymore I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do all day LoL. My apartment is pretty much clean..I need to vacuum and dust but that's about it. I can't do laundry on my own anymore because I'd have to go down 2 flights of stairs and back up again when it's finished and it's waaay to hard for me so I have to wait on DH for that one LoL. It's going to be such a boring day LoL.[/b]

i stopped doing the laundry once we found out i was pregnant..sean doesnt want me carrying the huge basket around lol! i still do laundry but he has to carry it all.

it is going on 8: 30 and im tired as hell! dakota is wide awake however im hopeing our first nap time is sooner rather than later

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search