second day of school

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2007, 07:03 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh i hate getting ready for school, lol. Yesterday was good, didnt see dusty all day , but when i went to get in my car to go home i did realize he had decided to park right beside me, but oh well. Today is more hectic cuz i know for sure i have one class with him atleast. Im not sure how that is going to go, but atleast my friend jennifer is in that class and promised to sit next to me so i have no possibility of being stuck with him. This will be the first time hes seen me when i actually look prego. It should be interesting. lol.

-----updated on the reply below!!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

August 28th, 2007, 09:32 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
ahhh school..i miss it! lol i hope he doesnt bother you in class!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 28th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
i hope everything goes well and he doesnt give you any trouble!

August 28th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
Kick him in the balls if he's mean and then key his car....that's what I would probably do. Haha. I hope it goes well. GL.

August 28th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Kick him in the balls if he's mean and then key his car....that's what I would probably do. Haha. I hope it goes well. GL.[/b]
hahahha laceyy!!

August 28th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
lol lacey hope school is going good for you!!

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

August 28th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
Haha of course. No one messes with me!

August 28th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
Just don't look at him and have the "I can't see him he can't see me" mentality, it works! Until he gets annoying and keeps coming up to you

August 28th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Well I just got home, and not only was he in one of my classes but he was in both of them! And I had to see him walking with her holding her hand and the immature *&^%$ that she is just looked at me like "haha look who im with". Im telling you girls it took everything in me not to turn around and go up to her and say "you can smirk about being with him all you want, but whos pregnant with his kid" Just because i would have loved to see her try to hit me, and dusty flip out on her for it, and then watch her ride away in the back of a police car (in texas hitting a pregnant woman is a felony and is considered endangerment to a child). So Tuesday and Thursdays are going to be very interesting this semester. lol.

August 28th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
You know if she enjoys acting likes she is 12 let her because sooner or later dusty will realize that its rediculous for her to act that way. IMO if that girl even thought she had the chance to LAST with dusty that she wouldnt be giving you ish because you are having his child so why make things bad between you and her. IDK does that make sense lol

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

August 28th, 2007, 04:31 PM
maren it makes sense 100%. But oh well, like you said eventually dusty will realize how ridiculous she is lol. Im just ignoring it as much as possible for now.

August 28th, 2007, 04:40 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Quote:
Well I just got home, and not only was he in one of my classes but he was in both of them! And I had to see him walking with her holding her hand and the immature *&^%$ that she is just looked at me like "haha look who im with". Im telling you girls it took everything in me not to turn around and go up to her and say "you can smirk about being with him all you want, but whos pregnant with his kid" Just because i would have loved to see her try to hit me, and dusty flip out on her for it, and then watch her ride away in the back of a police car (in texas hitting a pregnant woman is a felony and is considered endangerment to a child). So Tuesday and Thursdays are going to be very interesting this semester. lol.[/b]

ahh that sucks that hes in both classes!! dont let her get to u thats what she wants!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search