update on childrens aid..

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2007, 03:36 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
they came they didnt have any problems with the house except one cord that has to be stapled to the wall lol and im not supposed to use a sleep positioner which ive been doing..apparently your not supposed to anymore because the baby can suffocate even though mine has holes to vent out air just for that purpose..anyway..they also gave me a voucher to get formula....am i supposed to get that at a food bank? and steph might have a hard time getting her back..childrens aid wants to be involved even still when steph gets her back. i had to tell them everything shes done lately and they arent too impressed..they make it sound like im supposed to keep dakota for a really long time and they also said later down the road they will get daycare payed for so i can get a little break from her. but omg she wwas such a doll when they were here..she smiled and giggled the whole time lol they said they never get to see a baby taht happy oh they also told me co-sleeping is a really bad thing because the baby can suffocate..i was like well i would never co-sleep..and certainly not with a baby taht i plan on giving back..i still dont see anything wrong with co-sleeping though its a parents personal choice..

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 29th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to mommi_libby Send a message via Yahoo to mommi_libby
I'm glad it all went well for you!
I'm just kinda confused!
Lol.
Haven't been here long.
So Dakota's not your baby?

<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center">

</div>
August 29th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Quote:
I'm glad it all went well for you!
I'm just kinda confused!
Lol.
Haven't been here long.
So Dakota's not your baby?
[/b]

nope shes my neice

August 29th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to mommi_libby Send a message via Yahoo to mommi_libby
Oh!
Okay!
Now it all makes sense.

<div align="center"></div>

<div align="center">

</div>
August 29th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
That sounds great Brie! I'm glad it went well and that's awesome that Dakota was being so great! She must have knew she was meeting some important people!

August 29th, 2007, 07:34 PM
does anyone know about the voucher for formula? im not sure where to get it..they said something about food banks..but one of my neighbors said a grocery store..would walmart accept a voucher?

August 29th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Maren
yay im glad it went good!! oh and just an FYI all government type people say co-sleeping is bad lol its not a bad thing in less your a heavy sleeper, do drugs/dring before bed, other wise imo your not going to roll on the baby its kinda like how you know where the edge of the bed is you know where the baby is lol.

Umm as far as who accepts them i wouldnt have a clue because im not in canada sorry but i do know that here only certain places will accept food the WIC checks but they give us a list. I would call walmart and ask a manager if they take them.

Visit my blog to find out how you can earn amazon gift cards
As well as just updates from me on everything!
http://lifeasmaren.blogspot.com/

August 29th, 2007, 09:06 PM
chlodoll
I would think you would use the voucher at the grocery/drug store. At the foodbank you dont need vouchers its free to those who need it.
August 30th, 2007, 07:06 AM
ohhh ok ...my mom went to walmart and the voucher was for $30 and dakotas formula is only 20.99 so my mom got a box of baby cereal and 11 jars/containers of baby fruits and veggies lol so yay

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search