Back from my appt

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2007, 03:09 PM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
Well everything went good. The nurse did all the normal things. Ive gained SIX pounds I couldnt believe it lol I cant guarantee its all in my belly though I had to talk her into listening for the heartbeat. I asked if she was going to and she said no, that it was too early. I told her I was about this far along when they heard Mahayla's so she looked and said yep 10w 3d so she tried but it was too early lol She tried really hard though so I was happy. She said she heard all the normal sounds, the placenta and all the good swishing sounds. They are going to have me come back in next week though so they can check for the heartbeat again. I go Thursday at 1 My next 4 week appt is September 28.

Now for the VBAC.....I talked to him and he agreed to try if its what I want. Hes completely on the same page as me in most ways. He wont induce a VBAC and wont allow me to go past 41 weeks. He told me that if I was the same before and was still thick and not dilated any than he would set up a c-section date for 41 weeks. I agree with all of that, but he did try to tell me that there is no risk with a c-section which is SOO not true. I actually didnt know how many problems they can cause until I researched it. So Im really happy, I love my DR and Im so glad that he is willing to try a VBAC with me. Now Im just going to hope and pray I can go into labor and successfully have a vaginal birth.

I think thats everything lol I'll let you guys know how everything goes on Thursday, SURLY I will hear it this time. The only bad thing is DH wont be able to go But I really want to hear the heartbeat, its so reassuring.

Ok Im done with my book now
August 31st, 2007, 03:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you had a good appointment :0) Yay! :0)

August 31st, 2007, 03:13 PM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
Great appointment! Glad your doc will let you have a VBAC!!! I'm hoping it happens with no problems!!!

August 31st, 2007, 03:22 PM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
Sounds like a great appt.! And Im glad your doctor is gonna let you try for a VBAC!

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
August 31st, 2007, 03:23 PM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a wonderful appointment! I am glad your doc is willing to let you give laboring a try all on your own!! I hope you go on your own this time!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

August 31st, 2007, 03:35 PM
BrandiiNikkii.*'s Avatar Mommy to Girls ♥
Sounds like U had a great appt!
I am glad Ur doc agrees w/ a VBAC!

August 31st, 2007, 03:54 PM
conley1988
I'm sure everything is ok! I loved hearing the heartbeat too! Congrats!
August 31st, 2007, 06:37 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Quote:
Well everything went good. The nurse did all the normal things. Ive gained SIX pounds I couldnt believe it lol I cant guarantee its all in my belly though I had to talk her into listening for the heartbeat. I asked if she was going to and she said no, that it was too early. I told her I was about this far along when they heard Mahayla's so she looked and said yep 10w 3d so she tried but it was too early lol She tried really hard though so I was happy. She said she heard all the normal sounds, the placenta and all the good swishing sounds. They are going to have me come back in next week though so they can check for the heartbeat again. I go Thursday at 1 My next 4 week appt is September 28.

Now for the VBAC.....I talked to him and he agreed to try if its what I want. Hes completely on the same page as me in most ways. He wont induce a VBAC and wont allow me to go past 41 weeks. He told me that if I was the same before and was still thick and not dilated any than he would set up a c-section date for 41 weeks. I agree with all of that, but he did try to tell me that there is no risk with a c-section which is SOO not true. I actually didnt know how many problems they can cause until I researched it. So Im really happy, I love my DR and Im so glad that he is willing to try a VBAC with me. Now Im just going to hope and pray I can go into labor and successfully have a vaginal birth.

I think thats everything lol I'll let you guys know how everything goes on Thursday, SURLY I will hear it this time. The only bad thing is DH wont be able to go But I really want to hear the heartbeat, its so reassuring.

Ok Im done with my book now [/b]

hehe ur next 4 week appt. is on my bday ehehehe.......yay for a VBAC i hope it all works out for you!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
August 31st, 2007, 07:43 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
Sounds like a good appt. and its great that your DR is letting you try it on your own!
August 31st, 2007, 10:39 PM
:::Dan!elle:::'s Avatar Proud to be a CPST!
sounds like a good appointment! I'm so happy that you are really pushing for a VBAC-I had one and it was an awesome experience.
September 1st, 2007, 01:10 PM
tkay88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad your appointment went well. I never heard the heartbeat until 17ish weeks with my DD. They tried at 13 weeks and couldn't hear it so they didn't try it this time! Maybe my next appt?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search