music channels on tv

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2007, 10:11 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
does your child like to watch them?

i just discovered that dakota loves watching music videos on much music lol

oh and i have to have a little 50 cent rant! why is he such a cocky loser? seriously..all he sings about is hot girls, how hes rich and how hes famous...his new song "i get money" is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Stupid! seriously i hate him. im pretty sure every famous person gets money AND he looks like a hampster! ok im done

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
September 1st, 2007, 10:41 AM
iSarcastic's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to iSarcastic Send a message via Skype™ to iSarcastic
Jaidyn has loooooooooooved music and videa channels since she was a small baby. She dances now and its entertaining!

I hate 50 Cent with a passion! I was a fan in the b eginning but he did change. The problem with Hip Hop and Rap is the real artist who rap about things that are important arent heard because everyone else is singing about a girl with a fat butt or what kind of ferrari they drive and how much money they make!

Krystal(25) married to David and proud mommy of "wildchild" Jaidyn
September 1st, 2007, 10:46 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Quote:
Jaidyn has loooooooooooved music and videa channels since she was a small baby. She dances now and its entertaining!

I hate 50 Cent with a passion! I was a fan in the b eginning but he did change. The problem with Hip Hop and Rap is the real artist who rap about things that are important arent heard because everyone else is singing about a girl with a fat butt or what kind of ferrari they drive and how much money they make![/b]

ugh thats so true....kanye west is awesome..i dont like that kind of music but his music has a point to it! him and 50 each have a new cd comeing out on sept 11 and apparently 50 cent is saying his will sell more ..i highly doubt it! his songs are getting so old they are all too much alike and hes so boring..!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
September 1st, 2007, 11:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hate him too! He is so stupid!

Anywho Connor loves the country channel :0)

September 1st, 2007, 02:53 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I hate hate hate 50 cent!!
September 1st, 2007, 05:01 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
I don't hate 50 Cent, but I don't like him as much as I used to. I do agree that all of his songs really are similar, and at one point he was accused of not even writing them! And that whole "I got shot 9 times" thing is also getting old

I don't like Kanye West anymore since I saw a couple interviews.. I think he's cocky and snotty.. I don't know, he just as this really bad personality to me.. its all about him, IMO.. at least that's the way I perceive him. But, I do like some of his music, like Jesus Walks.

I'm not really a big fan of rap in general, I'm more into R&B I like songs that have meaning but I can't lie, there are some "stupid" songs that I know all the words too lol
September 1st, 2007, 09:18 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
I don't listen to that type of music, so I'm not particularly fond of any of the artists.

I do love me some electronica right now. Man!

Also: I'm not into the whole "I'm a gangster" vibe. To me, gangsters aren't role models for the younger generation. I don't think kids need to hear about getting high and slapping a ho.
September 1st, 2007, 09:59 PM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
I hate Kanye West WAY more than I hate 50 Cent. I can't stand Kanye's attitude, I can't stand that he's such a cocky ###### and that people let him get away with it and just keep feeding his ego...

50 Cent does need to stop glorifying the gangster image though... apparently he only got shot three times, not 9... and never in his face. So there goes his excuse for not being able to enunciate.

Anyway. It's apparently still too early for him to hear but I swear Lennon responds to music. He gets pretty active when his dad is playing guitar, I don't know if that's because he likes it or wants it to stop.

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>
September 2nd, 2007, 09:04 AM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Can you feel it in your tummy when you're around loud music? When I went to Warped, I felt it vibrating in my stomach!

I don't think the baby was too happy about it, though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search