Hand-outs?

Forum: Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Teen Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2007, 06:05 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
How do you feel about them?

I don't know, I feel kind of offended, actually. I know that they're just trying to help but sometimes I just say "thanks" to be nice, but won't wear them.. For example, my aunt just gave me and my sister a bunch of clothes that my cousin doesn't fit in anymore cause she lost a lot of weight.. and I know they're just trying to be nice because we don't really have any extra money for clothes (for us, anyway), but it still kind of offends me that they did. Maybe I just have a pride problem, lol.. I don't know but I think it'd be weird to run into my cousin wearing her clothes, kwim?

Anything for Mikayla that I can get, I'll take. My mom's friend gave her a huge bag of really nice clothes when she was younger, and I appreciated that a lot.

I guess its just when it comes to me!
September 1st, 2007, 06:10 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
if i need to i will...my mom has taken handouts for us several times when we were growing up and she taught us that theres nothing wrong with it..and theres not! lol..my friend gave me a bag of really nice clothes taht didnt fit her anymore..that was a year ago and i STILL wear some of those clothes! i actually had hardly any so its most of my wardrobe.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
September 1st, 2007, 06:35 PM
conley1988
I look at it like this...if I don't take them then someone else will or they might just go in the trash. I had TONS of things given to me for Paul even though I bought a lot of stuff too, but now Jerry is using it...!

I know what you mean, but I think that sometimes we need just as much as our kifd. We have to remember that we represent them.
September 1st, 2007, 06:48 PM
Dombone's Avatar Twilight Obsessor.
I'm a sucker for loving free clothes
But no one ever gives me free clothes... That I like anyways

September 1st, 2007, 07:15 PM
beckii's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to beckii Send a message via Yahoo to beckii
I haven't seen the clothes yet.. but I saw my sister today and she had on a really nice black sweater and a really, really nice pair of jeans.. I wanted to see them ASAP but I still feel weird in a way cause I don't really get along or talk to any of that family..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search