Photoshop CS2

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photoshop and Photoshop Elements Lessons and Tutorials LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 31st, 2007, 09:30 PM
Tam_383
Hey Everyone!!

I want to learn how to make a siggie........

I have Photoshop CS2... has anyone else used it??
May 31st, 2007, 09:35 PM
Linz's Avatar Slacker Extraordinaire
Just check out the stickies above and start with Photoshop Lesson 1. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

**thanks to trish for C's birthday siggy**
May 31st, 2007, 09:50 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
There are a bunch of us here that use CS2. Check out the stickies, like Lindsay said, and if you have any problems, post here and we'll help you out!
May 31st, 2007, 10:00 PM
KadensMom's Avatar Veteran
Welcome to siggy school! I just joined recently & to be honest its absolutely wonderful. Im so glad that I joined. So I hope you have fun & enjoy yourself making siggies.

May 31st, 2007, 10:45 PM
Tam_383
Quote:
Welcome to siggy school! I just joined recently & to be honest its absolutely wonderful. Im so glad that I joined. So I hope you have fun & enjoy yourself making siggies.[/b]
Well you will all be pleased to know I did a tutorial and look what I made!!

It's not the same font as the font it said to download totally stuffed up my computer and kept crashing photoshop!!

May 31st, 2007, 11:17 PM
Brownmeow's Avatar Regular
That's v.cute Tamarin, good job.

I have just started using PS CS2 myself in the last month. I was a PSPXer for about 1.5 years, it was a BIG switch (the progs are like day and night).

Nice to see a fellow Aussie here, where are you from?
I am from Sydney but have been living in the states (Sth Caly actually) for 14 years now.
June 1st, 2007, 12:04 AM
Tam_383
Quote:

I have just started using PS CS2 myself in the last month. I was a PSPXer for about 1.5 years, it was a BIG switch (the progs are like day and night).

I am from Sydney but have been living in the states (Sth Caly actually) for 14 years now.[/b]
OMG so I am from Sydney too (I was born in Hobart, but spent almost all my life in Sydney)- I grew up in Cherrybrook and now my parents live in West Pennant Hills... I'm going there in July for a holiday I am so excited!

I'm in San Fran now.... we arrived boxing day... so 2 1/2 years to go!! LOL

Quote:
Just check out the stickies above and start with Photoshop Lesson 1. Can't wait to see what you come up with. [/b]

Ok so i know it needs work.... I need a new photo!!!! but I am happy for my first attempt!!!
June 1st, 2007, 04:48 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Quote:

I am from Sydney but have been living in the states (Sth Caly actually) for 14 years now.[/b]
OMG so I am from Sydney too (I was born in Hobart, but spent almost all my life in Sydney)- I grew up in Cherrybrook and now my parents live in West Pennant Hills... I'm going there in July for a holiday I am so excited!

I'm in San Fran now.... we arrived boxing day... so 2 1/2 years to go!! LOL

Quote:
Just check out the stickies above and start with Photoshop Lesson 1. Can't wait to see what you come up with. [/b]

Ok so i know it needs work.... I need a new photo!!!! but I am happy for my first attempt!!!
[/b]

I think it looks great! You are off to a great start. And I just have to say your friends don't let friends test for no reason blinkie just made me bust out laughing! My sister is the testaholic in the family and I think I need to steal your blinkie.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
June 1st, 2007, 09:51 AM
Brownmeow's Avatar Regular
Quote:

I'm in San Fran now.... we arrived boxing day... so 2 1/2 years to go!! LOL[/b]
I was born and grew up in the Eastern Suburbs (Centennial Park - you know it?) until I was 21 and went to live in UK for 3 years. Did the backpacking thing and ended up living in Crete, Greece for a year. THat's where I met my husband who is in the US Navy. He retires in just over 3 years and then I am hoping to move us all back to Aus permanently. YIPPEE!! lol

So is your hubby a yank or are you both Aussies and over here just for business reasons?
June 1st, 2007, 07:01 PM
Tam_383
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:

I'm in San Fran now.... we arrived boxing day... so 2 1/2 years to go!! LOL[/b]
I was born and grew up in the Eastern Suburbs (Centennial Park - you know it?) until I was 21 and went to live in UK for 3 years. Did the backpacking thing and ended up living in Crete, Greece for a year. THat's where I met my husband who is in the US Navy. He retires in just over 3 years and then I am hoping to move us all back to Aus permanently. YIPPEE!! lol

So is your hubby a yank or are you both Aussies and over here just for business reasons?
[/b][/quote]

Don't laugh but i have never been to the eastern suburbs!!! I do know where they are just never been there... my dad was always funny and made sure we always stayed on the North Shore!! LOL we lived in Lane Cove for 3 years and North Sydney for 1 year but apart from that we spent all our time living in the Hills District....

Yeah we are both Aussies!!! He's orginally from Caloundra (Sunshine Coast)...... he got transferred for work - which he is happy about as for the last 5 years he has been working from home!!!

I booked a trip yesterday to go back to Sydney for a vist and I am so wrapped!! If you need vegemite let me know! I have 3 things of it!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search