In Photoshop - how do I

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Photoshop and Photoshop Elements Lessons and Tutorials LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2007, 01:29 PM
minkymom2three's Avatar Member
make a siggie with changing pictures? I have 5 pictures that I want to make into a siggie that flip through in a certain order. I don't want any writing or anything, just the pictures.

I have just started using Photoshop and I'm not too familiar with it. Several years ago, I used to use PSP, but haven't touched it since then, and don't remember a thing.

*~~21 Years~~*

</div>
August 19th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Mistyx6's Avatar Mommy of 6
Send a message via MSN to Mistyx6
Quote:
make a siggie with changing pictures? I have 5 pictures that I want to make into a siggie that flip through in a certain order. I don't want any writing or anything, just the pictures.

I have just started using Photoshop and I'm not too familiar with it. Several years ago, I used to use PSP, but haven't touched it since then, and don't remember a thing.[/b]

here is a tutorial for the tween animation is that what your looking for?

http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=661776

August 19th, 2007, 02:34 PM
No, that is not what I am looking for. Well, maybe sort of. For some reason I am having trouble thinking of the right terminoloy.

Maybe a slide show would be the better terminology for what I am looking to do?

*~~21 Years~~*

</div>
August 19th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I'm not sure if Photoshop has the ability to do slide shows. Most slide shows are made at websites, like Rockyou and photobucket. You could make one in photoshop, using the animation feature, but it would be a really large file.
August 19th, 2007, 05:48 PM
BrandiiNikkii.*'s Avatar Mommy to Girls ♥
Animation Shop allows U to do slides. (along w/ other ways)
But there are no free trials - its a fairly cheap program tho.

August 19th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Quote:
I'm not sure if Photoshop has the ability to do slide shows. Most slide shows are made at websites, like Rockyou and photobucket. You could make one in photoshop, using the animation feature, but it would be a really large file.[/b]
I finally did make on in Photobucket. I just wanted to see if I could do it myself. My son said that he "thinks" you can do it in Photoshop. He said you make each picture a layer and you can save it as animation. I will have to check it out.

*~~21 Years~~*

</div>
August 21st, 2007, 08:59 PM
detk's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not sure if Photoshop has the ability to do slide shows. Most slide shows are made at websites, like Rockyou and photobucket. You could make one in photoshop, using the animation feature, but it would be a really large file.[/b]
I finally did make on in Photobucket. I just wanted to see if I could do it myself. My son said that he "thinks" you can do it in Photoshop. He said you make each picture a layer and you can save it as animation. I will have to check it out.
[/b]
You can definitively do animation in Photoshop Image ready, but it's isn't called a slide I think that is why we got confused. You do save each picture on a different layer of the same file and then open it in Image ready.

I will see if I can find an easy tutorial for that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search