We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
(tutorial made using pse 5. may be slight variations for other pse versions)
1. merge what layers that you can. if you are wanting to be able to change or correct things later do not merge photos or text. merge the other possible layers though.
2. crop away excess areas (see pic to find crop tool)
3. resize the image size. a good size is to have the highest number be 400 or 350, however text or picture may require you to use a higher one so that they can be seen. try not to go over 500. (see pics)
4. when all of those are done go to save for web
5. adjust quality so that the file size is under 100k (non-animated) 200k (animated) (see pic)
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14