psp help!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paint Shop Pro Lessons and Tutorials LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2007, 12:45 PM
MegansMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i want to learn how to do so many things but i need to know how to do this....

in psp i have psp 8 and 7
i want to be able to tilt frames and to put a bunch of frames in of pictures in one siggy ..... understand? i need help!!!!!!!! please?
February 20th, 2007, 04:44 PM
kimbytx
I made this really basic tut when I had PSP 9. The principles are the same for all PSP versions generally. Hope it helps

For a siggy: click on the little white box in the left hand corner(canvas) and choose your canvas size 400 by 300 (or whatever size you want) and that will give you the canvas for the siggy...you have to open up your pics, resize them by hitting image, resize and a percentage you want to shrink it ...I usually start with 50 percent see how it looks and if it is wrong do edit>undo , and keep doing it til I get it the size I want...once you get it how you want it, you hit the little hand button on the top left , right click, copy, click on the canvas, right click and hit paste>paste as a new layer ...do this for all the pics you want on it...all have to be in their own layers so you can move them around if you need to...to move them hit the cross looking mover tool on the left under the hand one and click back on the pic and move it around with the mouse (In PSP X the pick tool and mover tool are combined. the pick does rotation, the mover moves)

For text, hit the capital A (text tool) at the bottom left, hit the layers tab at the top and hit make a new raster layer, click on the canvas and a box will appear, type in your text, highlight the text and then you can change the size, font etc and you can change the inside and outline color of the text by playing with the 2 color blocks on the right side fo the screen...with your text highlighted still, click on the bottom box to get inside color and pick a color and the top box to do an outline...to make the outline of text smaller or wider, add or reduce from the stroke box that is at the top...when you have done what you want, save it as a jpeg and then upload it to a photobucket account for hosting (sign up for free at www.photobucket.com) ...Then use the code the code that starts with img to paste into your siggy box in the board.

The main thing to remember is that you have to add everything as a new layer, picks, text, graphics etc...you can play around with the different effects at the top...or use the picture tube tool on the left and stamp graphics onto siggys...alot of them are large though and you have to either resize them before stamping them or put them on a blank canvas first and resize them that way to use them for your siggys..but they are kind of fun...you can download lots of tubes from the internet if you just do a search for PSP tubes...
February 20th, 2007, 04:59 PM
detk's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not sure what you mean by tilt... Do you mean like the picture in my siggy?

I have PSP 9, so I don't know if it is the same. But if I understood the question well:

I use the raster deform tool Select mode: Free or sometimes you can also use perspective. Then you play around with the picture handles to move it around and tilt it.

Another way is to use geometrics effects:

Hope this helps.

Oopss we must have posted at the same time Kim.... You reply is much more detailed than mine...!!
February 20th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Thanks Kim & Ann for post this!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search