Tube and brush help!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paint Shop Pro Lessons and Tutorials LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Innocentlildevil's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Innocentlildevil
I need help with the brushes and Tubes! I can DL them fine, and I even know where to put them.... BUT some don't work! Some do some don't and I don't have the slightest why they don't! (They don't even show up in my cache.) I feel like my abilities are limited cause I can't use any cool brushes and few tubes! Help please!
March 27th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you double checked the file type? I know that a lot of the time you download what you think is a .tub file and it turns out to be a .psp file, which you have to convert into a tube yourself.
March 27th, 2007, 06:01 PM
detk's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Have you double checked the file type? I know that a lot of the time you download what you think is a .tub file and it turns out to be a .psp file, which you have to convert into a tube yourself.[/b]
Which program are you using? I know that in psp, brushes often have to be imported through psp and not dropped in the brush folder. Let me know if you are using psp and I'll give you more info on it.
March 27th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Have you double checked the file type? I know that a lot of the time you download what you think is a .tub file and it turns out to be a .psp file, which you have to convert into a tube yourself.[/b]
This is true, but I also would suggest not installing the tubes in the tube folder as installing too many can really slow down your computer. Also putting a file into the tube folder that is not a .tub file and then trying to use it will crash your program.

You can open tubes just like any clip art and drag and drop them into your siggy. I'm not much help on the brushes because I didn't use them much in PSP.
March 28th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Sorry I missed that you mention you had psp xi in your title...

Ok so don't drop the files in your brush folder. Save them somewhere on your computer. Then in PSP,

Choose File...Import...Custom Brush. Open your brush file folder, they will appear on the left. Click add all button and they will move to the right. Click ok. Your brush should be there now, though you might have to restart your program before you see them.

hth,

Ann
March 28th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks ladies!!! (I almost forgot to check back here!) I'll see if those things work and let you know, but it all makes sense!!!
March 28th, 2007, 11:03 PM
YAY!!!!! They work! Thank you soooooo much ladies!!!!!!
March 29th, 2007, 05:11 AM
Quote:
YAY!!!!! They work! Thank you soooooo much ladies!!!!!![/b]
Glad to hear it worked!
March 29th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to nvr.4.gtn
Well you are way further on this then I am. I have only tried using the tubes once. AHHHH so much to learn so little time

Made by Trish!!!! <3<3<3

March 31st, 2007, 05:40 PM
Veteran
Quote:

how would you convert it??????

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search