psp script questions

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Paint Shop Pro Lessons and Tutorials LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Regular
When I download a script to PSP 9 and try to run the script it read errors no matter what i do.. Does anyone know anything about scripts and there errors.. please help lol
I am about to throw my puter out the window lol..
thanks
Amy
April 6th, 2007, 09:55 AM
detk's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
When I download a script to PSP 9 and try to run the script it read errors no matter what i do.. Does anyone know anything about scripts and there errors.. please help lol
I am about to throw my puter out the window lol..
thanks
Amy[/b]
I don't know much about scripts, but I know some of them won't work if your picture is too small...
Which script are you running, the bent photos?
April 6th, 2007, 10:09 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
The script was written for PSP X and above. I am going to try and download a trial version of PSP 9 to write a script for it. Maybe I can write one for 8 and 7 too if I can find trial versions for them.

Teresa

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
April 6th, 2007, 11:15 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Here is the script for PSP 9. I forgot to add a white border on this one since I barely ever add a white border on my bent photos. If you want a white border around it, you will have to add it before you run the script.

Here is the link to download it. bent photo script for PSP 9

April 6th, 2007, 11:37 AM
kimbytx
When the box comes up when you are browsing in your scripts restricted folder(file>script>run and go to your scripts restricted folder) on the bottom left corner there is a box with a drop down menu. Some will only work on default, some on interactive and some on silent. You might try that and see it it helps

April 7th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Regular
thank you girls so much for the help.. I got it lol I guess the ones i have dl;ed before werent for 9 thank you so much for adding 9 you are the best ever
Amy
April 8th, 2007, 03:15 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Yeah! Glad it worked for you.

Teresa

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search