I missed you girls!

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2008, 08:19 PM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
Hi everyone!

Sorry I have been gone for so long... between being sick (ALL the time) and having limited internet access, I had to let go of JM for awhile. I missed SO much it seems, so it is nice to read and catch up!

Let's see... my update... William and I, as some of you already know, went through a really rocky patch in our relationship. Honestly, I wasn't sure if we would even make it through, but so far- we have. He came to visit me yesterday, and it was so nice being with him again, holding him, him holding the belly, cuddling with him, etc. It all felt "right" again, so even though we went through SO much, and almost didn't make it to the other side... we are still so very much in love, and I still feel "it" around him.

Baby updates... my belly is pretty darn big already, LOL! and HARD! I lay back and push on it a little just because I think it is so cool to feel how hard and rounded it already is I went to my monthly check-up last week, and the nurse held the doppler thingie to my belly to hear the heartbeat- there were two definite FAST heartbeats. She said it was mine and the baby's, but they were both so fast that it didn't seem like it could be mine. So now I am joking with DF and mom that when we go for the gender u/s we will see two! I can dream, right?!

Speaking of the gender u/s, it is already scheduled! December 17th at noon, we will be seeing baby and finding out whether it's a boy or girl! I will be getting all kinds of pics and a DVD from it, so I will definitely share.

I am leaving for Maryland on the 14th and will be back on Dec. 14th. I will try to keep up with everyone here while I am gone.

Man, I missed you girls so much!! Give me updates- anything big gone down while I was gone?!

Oh, and YAYYYYY OBAMA!!!!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

November 5th, 2008, 12:21 AM
*Fiona*
I need a belly bump pic!!

I'm glad you guys have worked through your tough time, it's so horrible when things are strained, but oh so good when you come through the other side, it makes you stronger and brings you closer together.

My tum is hard too PICS!!
November 5th, 2008, 06:11 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's good to hear from you!! Praying things still look up for you and William and can't wait to find out what you're having!!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

November 5th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's so good to hear from you. I'm hppyt hat you and William seem to be working things out and I wish you guys all the best.

I'm thrilled that the little one is doing well and I can't wait to find out what you're having. I hope the sickness abates soon. Have a great time in Maryland!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
November 5th, 2008, 07:02 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay! Its so good to hear from you Lauren! And we need belly pics!!!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

November 5th, 2008, 08:04 AM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LAUREN!!! We've missed you!! We had a little thread going about a week ago hoping you would come back soon! I'm glad you and William and still hanging on, I hope you guys continue to work on things and it gets better than ever! Cant wait to see pics and find out what the little one is!! Good luck!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
November 5th, 2008, 12:56 PM
I need to get my mom to take a picture of the belly sometime. I am self conscious, so don't expect any bare belly shots til I get a lot bigger and less fat looking!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

November 5th, 2008, 01:04 PM
aBookasmommy
LAUREN!! Boy Ive sure missed you sooooooooo much around here!!!! Im glad all is well, and that you and William are still going strong!!! Just like I knew you would sweetie!! Its so good to hear from you, I even was stalking around your DDC last week

How did you NOT know that the first thing we were going to demand was belly pics!! Sweetie Im sure you look gorgeous pregnant, cuz any woman does!! I cant believe your 13 weeks already! It seems like yesterday you were telling us about your BFP!!! I cant wait to find out what your having, whats your gut feeling? I was thinking pink at least but Im getting more of a stronger blue vibe!! hehe

anywhoo its great to hear from you sweetie!!! And super YAY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOO for Obama!
November 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Awwh! See, this is why I missed ya'll! Mom just took some pics for me but i look so darn horrid in them! I will post them anyway because of the demand, hehe, but just no making fun of me and my bloated face!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

November 5th, 2008, 11:02 PM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
*looks for pictures*

Miss you!!!
November 6th, 2008, 09:24 AM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!!! I'm glad you are doing well Lauren. I think I may have my big u/s on Dec. 17 but not sure yet.

KUP, we want to hear from you.

November 6th, 2008, 10:57 AM
It would be cool to find out at about the same time, Shannon!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

November 6th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Guess who has a date tonight?

Wee! Me!

William actually asked me to go on a 'date' with him, basically dinner & a movie. But that seems promising, no? I haven't been to the movies in a while, and I actually get to see him more than once this week.

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

November 6th, 2008, 03:48 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad things are looking up for you! I've been thinking about you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search