Kati

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 5th, 2008, 01:39 PM
*Fiona*
((((((Huggles)))))))

I hope you go ok with the docs. Let us know how it goes?
November 5th, 2008, 02:10 PM
KatiInCT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you so much for the hugs Fiona. Made me smile when I signed on to see you were thinking of me.

Well I am back from the doctors...

I freaked out at work and am glad that my doctor's office was so good about getting me in right away. I went to the bathroom before my lunch break and had a very sizable stain on my underwear and more when I wiped. I put on a pantiliner which I happened to find in my desk and went downstairs in tears to confide in the office manager. I hadn't planned on telling anyone at work until after my first appointment but I needed someones support and she is very much a mother figure to me. She assured me that it could be nothing but I should call my doctor. That was at noon and I was able to get a 2:15 appointment. I feel guilty that we have a huge project going on and I sort of ran out on my boss. I talked with the office manager a few minutes ago and she said that the boss came after I left and asked her if I was okay since he saw that I was noticeably upset (red crying eyes) so I will probably fill him in tomorrow in case I need to take more work off.

So at the doctor the RN did an exam and said it was all old (dark brown) blood. She said that she sees spotting in fair skinned patients more than others (she may have just been saying that to make me feel better but it worked!). She said the pregnancy may still be viable and not to get too worried until we get results back. She sent me to get blood work done and urine analyzed. She also gave me a script to get a "antenatal rhogam" injection if she calls me back tomorrow to tell me that my blood type is negative. She seemed very hopeful that things are okay and this is just random dark brown spotting.

She said that if my hormone levels are high she will get me in for an ultrasound next week and if they are lower than she would like to see, I will get more blood drawn on Monday and we will go from there. If the spotting turns to bright red I am supposed to call the doctors.

Poor DH was noticeably worried when I IMed him at lunch time but is less so since after I called him back after my appointment.

I will keep you all posted.

Osric O'Dell M...... December 10, 2009: 7lbs 14.2 oz, 21 inches
(NEW SIGGY SOON!
)
November 5th, 2008, 02:17 PM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck Kati! My T & P are with you.. I hope that it turns out to be nothing.. please keep us posted!

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
November 5th, 2008, 02:17 PM
HopeWishWait's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad to hear it's probably nothing

November 5th, 2008, 02:43 PM
*Fiona*
Brown is old blood.

If it eases your mind at all. I spoted pink for a few days before my +HPT - thought it was AF, then spotted brown for a week when my AF was due (right after my +HPT), and spotted brown off and on for a further 2 weeks after that. It's most likely from your beanie snuggling right in, remember it burries itself within your lining.
November 5th, 2008, 03:34 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
It's most likely from your beanie snuggling right in, remember it burries itself within your lining.[/b]
Try not to worry too much!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

November 5th, 2008, 03:45 PM
JustBreathe
I bet the other ladies are right! Sending Ts&Ps.
November 5th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *vi
I'll be hoping that it is nothing hun! good luck! i'm sure everything will be fine
November 5th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope all is well. I'm sure it's just the baby getting comfy in there.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
November 5th, 2008, 07:56 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
thinking of you, but i'm sure everything will be fine

November 6th, 2008, 12:12 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope its nothing!
November 6th, 2008, 03:17 AM
Update: No more staining on the pantiliner when I woke up but spotting when I wipe has turned more red than brown. Heading to work early to make up for some time I missed yesterday. Hoping that I get the phone call from the doctor sooner rather than later. This waiting game sucks. I was so hopeful when I didn't have any more spotting since going to the doctor only to wipe this morning. PHOOEY!! This sucks!

(NEW SIGGY SOON!
)
November 6th, 2008, 04:11 AM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
Aww hun, I'm sure all is fine xx
November 6th, 2008, 05:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be thinking of you all day! Good luck!!
November 6th, 2008, 08:03 AM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope all is ok Kati. Try not to stress too much... that could make it worse. I know that is hard but do your best I hope the baby is just burying deep and getting all cozy for the next 9 months
November 6th, 2008, 09:23 AM
ShannonMVT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
((hugs)) I know the waiting to find out if all is okay really stinks.

I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way. ((hugs))

November 6th, 2008, 09:32 AM
I just want to say that waiting for the phone to ring is sort of like waiting for a pot of water to boil or paint to dry or grass to grow.

**sigh** No different news, I just wanted to complain.

(NEW SIGGY SOON!
)
November 6th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Today is my dentist appointment with my mom (well my mom is my dental hygienist) and she had planned on telling her office that I am pregnant today. With everything that is happening I really didn't want her telling them yet so I tried to get a hold of her last night and wasn't able to but did leave a voice message. Of course she calls me at lunch today apologizing for not getting the voice mail sooner to call me. She asked what is up and I asked if she had told people yet and of course she has. **sigh** What will be will be. Although she did call me back shortly after that conversation (from her cellphone in her car instead of the office phone at the front desk) to tell me that she had heavy bleeding for a month while she was pregnant with me and I turned out okay (although I did have more than 10 fingers). So that makes me feel a bit better that it happened to my mom too.

And at least I know my cellphone is working so now I just wait to hear from the doctor.

Have I mentioned how impatient I am? HAHA.

(NEW SIGGY SOON!
)
November 6th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Keeping all my crossables crossed!!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
November 6th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Garfieldbear's Avatar Super Mommy
I am glad that they are taking care of you at the doctor's office.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search