To Buffalo for the weekend...

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 6th, 2008, 08:28 PM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
DH and are I flying to Buffalo tomorrow to spend the weekend with his family, and my first baby shower is Saturday! I'm really excited to see all the cute little clothes Shim will be wearing in just 10 short weeks. I cannot believe how time is flying! I promise to have someone take lots of photos, and get them posted ASAP. I'm a little slack about getting photos to JM, but they'll be on my blog and Mac photo page, at the very least.

On an entirely different subject, I am STARVING!!! I cannot get enough to eat today. Maybe Shim is having a growth spurt? Is that normal around 30 weeks? I cannot wait for some Buffalo pizza and wings.

My linea alba has appeared....that long line on the belly. It's funny though, it's not midline. What's up with that? It runs on the left side of my belly button. Anyone ever seen that? Angela--on L&D maybe? Tell me I'm not the only one with a crooked linea alba.

Have a good weekend ladies and take care. I'll chat with you all Monday!

*update*
Hi ladies! We had a short but wonderful trip to Buffalo. Lots of visiting with family and friends that we just don't get to see enough. I finally got to meet my nephew Gavin, and he just may be the cutest thing ever! LOVE him! My shower was a lot of fun. One of my SIL bought onesies and fabric pens, and everyone decorated one for me. Some of them are so creative! Especially the one that says "Bills Fan Ya'll", since my husband is a Yankee and I'm such a southern girl. You can read more details and see some pics at my blog (linked below). If you want to see all the pics, there are about 50 of them at gallery.mac.com/winternichole. There is no www in front. The set of pics is titled Buffalo Shower November 8 2008.

I am so happy I'm not the only one with an off-center line. I was getting worried! thanks for sharing the pic! You are right about the traveling, and I am so over it. I was extremely happy when the plane landed Sunday night, b/c it was my last flight while pregnant. The only other trips are just a 2 1/2 car ride to where all of my family lives in SC. I'm ready to settle in here in Charlotte, and not go too far from my midwives and doula!

Come visit my blog!
November 6th, 2008, 09:05 PM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nikki- have a great weekend and I can't wait to see pics of Shims gifts

I too have a linea nigra, and I've had it since like 7 weeks pregnant!!! I'm pretty olive skin, and read it appears quicker... and mine kinda goes to the left. Do you have any pics of it. You can see my in my belly pics in my DDC.

November 7th, 2008, 02:34 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
woot for western NY!
I hope you have a great shower!

November 7th, 2008, 03:49 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have a great trip and baby shower!! Take loads of pics for us!!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
November 7th, 2008, 04:01 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have seen more non-midline then midline ones!
I think its one of the weirder of the pregnancy things that happen. Many things I see a reason it happens.....Whats the reason we need a dark line! LOL
Have a fun weekend, can't wait to see pictures and hear stories!!!
November 7th, 2008, 07:36 PM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
You are always on the go...Can't wait to see pic's! Mine was down to he left too, not centered. I Still have It, but It's very faded. They say It can take up to a year to go away. Ill have to see If I can find a pic....

my 30 week belly...but you can see the line. It got Much darker as time went on.
November 11th, 2008, 11:38 AM
niknok's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
bump for update in post 1

Come visit my blog!
November 11th, 2008, 12:25 PM
JustBreathe
Glad to hear you enjoyed your shower.. But could you... maybeeeeee.... send the heat back here???
November 11th, 2008, 12:45 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
Oh yay I'm glad you had a good time!

I also got SUPER SUPER HUNGRY just recently, I asked my midwife and she said the baby does a lot of growing this month so that's probably why!
November 11th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you had a good shower.

My belly line is off-centered too. It's is pretty much in the center from my pubic area to my belly button and then after that, it's off to the right and it's kinda crocked.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search